The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Is Affiliate Marketing Dead in 2023?

usuario00021

Paid Traffic is saturated. Finch Sells doesn't buy traffic anymore, he does seo now. So if someone as talented as Fich doesn't buy traffic because it's not profitable anymore, what's the chance of suceeding for the rest of us?
Charles Ngo, IAmAtilla, and many others don't run paid traffic campaigns anymore. They have become gurus that sell get rich quick schemes or "courses".
Most case studies about "succesful" campaigns have liek 1k or max 2k profit for like 2 months of running traffic. Almost nobody is making $10k+ per month. Maybe the 1% of the affiliate make more than 10k, but most people don't.
Is it really worth it to invest 5k-10k in paid traffic knowing you will likely lose most of it and won't make more than 1k in profit if you are lucky?
I see that most websites or forums like afflift, stm, even here promote that idea that paid traffic is profitable, but only because they get money from people subscribing to the forum, spy tool, tracker, or any other monthly subscription for some random tool. Nobody wants to tell the truth that we are wasting time and money trying to make money from pops, push, native, etc. Most traffic networks are saturated. If you are lucky enough to find a profitable campaign, you will get it stolen and outbid asap from people using one of the many spy tools.

Even SEO is dead because it's dominated by big corporations and big authority websites. Newbies can make liek $100 per month but are usually wiped out by the many google updates.

What do you think? Be honest please.

The anecdotal evidence that Meta and Google have lost 'substantial' advertising revenue supports your premise and line of thought. Private companies like smaller ad networks do not report their statistics --so I have no way of knowing --0 transparency.

10 years ago the enterprise I worked with got about $2 back for every $1 spent on AdWords (now called Google ads) --scale that up to high 6 figures it was a substantial amount. Fair to say we got that return over the acquired customer's lifetime spend. It was not a cash-on-cash ROI, the profit was a ROMI on branding and anticipated income over a customer lifetime.

The only way I made real money with an affiliate program was with a disruptive angle in a newer uptrending market and the primary source was being able to game search engines with SEO. But that was years ago quite honestly.

So you end up promoting a nothing product, with low quality RTB/DSP network ads and expect to profit? Right now, in what is at best a troubled economy, consumers are not parting easily with the stretched out spendable income they have.

See my thread: Are you succeeding? Why or why not?

Right now, I invest my money in BBB bonds and pooled loans and am making 12.5% with very little work and a 25% ± market value risk.
The index funds and bond funds are making 6.5% with no work and a 5% ± market value risk.

If I could invest $10K a month in affiliate marketing and see a $11K a month return, based on real experience, with real transparency I would do that all day --but I can't find that --all that I find is empty promises without any supporting facts. Money talks and bullshit walks --that always has been the rules of the road and always will.

I am trying to figure out a DAO for an industry that I know well and was very competitive in. There will be within it an affiliate program with
immutable referral data and transaction data, on a blockchain, for all parties to the DAO's smart contracts. Do not confuse this with crypto coin or NFT's --it isn't. Everyone will get a fair count and the company is owned by the parties that participate in it. I am trying to figure out it's a working project. The DAO could contract with a RTB or have have it's own DSP.

But I cannot control the bigger picture of the overall economy and business practices their ethics -- I never expect to be able to either.

Who says that? Affiliate marketing is still a GREAT option for monetizing a website or blog, but it has become increasingly competitive and requires a strategic approach to be successful. Just try to improve your skills and challenge yourself.

And just what are you doing so well with right now? Seriously! --your sig is promoting 'content writing'
So, either you are an ex-affiliate or shilling your product --which is it?
I believe that forums are an excellent way to create social connections and a sense of community. It is completely normal to use any legal promotional method to present our skills in front of the public ;)
I'm a Digital Marketer and I'm used to work in affiliate marketing sometimes for my clients. As you know!! Everything is connected to everything (Writing, Marketing, Design, SEO, SEM...)

It’s like everyone promoting the affiliate dream has a secret agenda usually promoting some service, tool, or affiliate program which they get a commission from.

So you are in the MMO business more or less --selling the dream. An ancillary function.
So your goal is to get new client for your content writing business.

Do not recruit or solicit members through personal messaging. This includes your signature pseudo link. IM links are allowed on your profile information tab however.

So, if you couldn't get a sig spot what would you have replied?
I suggest that you sharpen YOUR skills some as we have seen this over and over. If you have some well thought out reply it's welcome. But saying the OP needs to sharpen his skills is condescending and a modified, thinly, and very thinly, Ad hominem attack. You add nothing of value.

@Graybeard
Selling the dream ???? Come on ;)

From my perspective as well, I think that what you wrote concerning your experience does not help either :) So I preferred to be more general in my answer by saying that a person has to challenge himself and learns as much new skills as he can; such as updated SEO courses. You may ask for more details if you use the comments section politely and don't accuse people for spamming this great community, since I didn't add any link.

In return, it will be great to work on YOUR communication skills while talking to people EVEN if they are WRONG. The MAIN rule of every community is Respect, Kindness...

Paid Traffic is saturated. Finch Sells doesn't buy traffic anymore, he does seo now. So if someone as talented as Fich doesn't buy traffic because it's not profitable anymore, what's the chance of suceeding for the rest of us?
Charles Ngo, IAmAtilla, and many others don't run paid traffic campaigns anymore. They have become gurus that sell get rich quick schemes or "courses".

This is 100% total crap! I know these guys, and everyone of them is running ads on Google and social media.

It’s like everyone promoting the affiliate dream has a secret agenda usually promoting some service, tool, or affiliate program which they get a commission from.

This is untrue. Secret agendas are the structure of those that want to market by promising one thing and delivering another. Immature marketers tend to try and pull the wool over the eyes of upcoming and new marketers thinking they can sell them crap. We see it here and elsewhere every day.

Secondly, Everyone is not trying to sell the dream. I certainly don't. I try to make sure everyone knows this is a business and it needs to be treated as such and if someone wants guidance to follow the path of creating a business in this industry I am happy to HELP.

The weak use weak methods to try and earn, the strong use strong and proven methods, tactics, and strategies to earn. What you are trying to impart on us is that everyone in this business is operating from the perspective you claim as the truth. That tells me that's the only perspective you have. You quote big names, do you see them trying to promote a cheesy version of "the dream"? NO!

What would be a good side business online or offline that I could start to make extra money apart from my day job?

Does seo still work?

This demonstrates you really have not researched this industry properly for your own personal entrance point, established a plan, and started to implement it.

This is untrue. Secret agendas are the structure of those that want to market by promising one thing and delivering another. Immature marketers tend to try and pull the wool over the eyes of upcoming and new marketers thinking they can sell them crap. We see it here and elsewhere every day.

Secondly, Everyone is not trying to sell the dream. I certainly don't. I try to make sure everyone knows this is a business and it needs to be treated as such and if someone wants guidance to follow the path of creating a business in this industry I am happy to HELP.

The weak use weak methods to try and earn, the strong use strong and proven methods, tactics, and strategies to earn. What you are trying to impart on us is that everyone in this business is operating from the perspective you claim as the truth. That tells me that's the only perspective you have. You quote big names, do you see them trying to promote a cheesy version of "the dream"? NO!
SO is there any possibility to earn more from paid traffic then invest?

@Graybeard has mentioned in earlier chat about his experience and what i get is they invest a lot and profit is not to much, is there something they are missing or if this is how the affiliate marketing works?

And if so, how about getting paid ads for the digital marketing store? is that worthier the paying for ads for the affiliate marketing products or program?

I just saw this post so i want to be sure where i am inverting gonna make me profit or not, as these threads making me curious and i really wanna know what would be better choice to start to earn more then investment, Either it is affiliate marketing for Digital marketing store?

Zaryab

What would be a good side business online or offline that I could start to make extra money apart from my day job?

Does seo still work?
Outsourcing your marketable skills is one way to supplement your income.

SEO is heading toward a MySpace grave if the search incumbents succeed with the AI projects that I see them working on and I see starting to happen. At best you will be fighting for the crumbs. Its hard to be more that a billboard of ads or invented reviews when you are an affiliate --that was SEO 2006 and that is very outdated.

Having worked in the management and the oversight and advisory functions in 2 larger affiliate programs, from what I have learned, the best way to utilize the affiliate advertizer is to make them appear to be the seller of goods. This applies toward both SEO affiliates or affiliates that buy media ad placements. Search engines and PPC (read: Google and Facebook) do not like affiliates and discriminate negatively.

It all comes down the the value of the offer, if the customer's goals are satisfied --then if your pay-out will be greater than the advertising expense --and be a reasonable return on your investment.

The is no standard formula. And past performance is no guarantee of future performance. To me it is about risk management --my time and labor + the hard costs v. anticipated returns.
I see, so it is totally about the

1: product
2: customer targeting,
3: Geo targeting,
4: the product shipment time!

If this research fits out with the customer requirements and the payout is greater from the advertisement side then! is there win-win situation or am i still missing something?

also wants to know does the returns effect happens in the affiliate marketing as well!
I mean as far as i know, if someone has digital marketing store they have the problem of getting producr returned, as the consumer may not wait that long for the order to be shipped!

If we generate any lead for an affiliate marketing company, is that the same case here as well?

Most case studies about "succesful" campaigns have liek 1k or max 2k profit for like 2 months of running traffic. Almost nobody is making $10k+ per month. Maybe the 1% of the affiliate make more than 10k, but most people don't.
Is it really worth it to invest 5k-10k in paid traffic knowing you will likely lose most of it and won't make more than 1k in profit if you are lucky?
I see that most websites or forums like afflift, stm, even here promote that idea that paid traffic is profitable, but only because they get money from people subscribing to the forum, spy tool, tracker, or any other monthly subscription for some random tool. Nobody wants to tell the truth that we are wasting time and money trying to make money from pops, push, native, etc. Most traffic networks are saturated. If you are lucky enough to find a profitable campaign, you will get it stolen and outbid asap from people using one of the many spy tools.

Even SEO is dead because it's dominated by big corporations and big authority websites. Newbies can make liek $100 per month but are usually wiped out by the many google updates.

Social media ads still do work in places like TikTok, Instagram plus LinkedIn convert well for the ale of online courses I am doing so myself and with success

It's true that the affiliate marketing is not dead in 2023, but it's definitely a challenging landscape and it's important to be adaptable and willing to try new things to be successful. Paid traffic can be saturated, and it can be difficult to stand out and make a profit. However, it's important to remember that every niche and market is different, and what works for one person may not work for another. It's also worth noting that while some successful affiliate marketers have moved away from paid traffic, there are still many who continue to find success with it.

SEO can also be challenging for newbies as it's dominated by big corporations and authority websites. However, it's not impossible for newbies to make money through SEO, it just requires more effort, patience and the ability to adapt to the ever-changing search engine algorithms.

It's worth considering diversifying your strategy and exploring different methods of driving traffic, such as social media, content marketing, and email marketing. It's also important to do your own research and testing to see what works for you and your niche, rather than solely relying on the advice of others or subscribing to ""get rich quick"" schemes.

Last edited by a moderator:
bs 1
Paid Traffic is saturated
reality --> there are new products every day

bs 2
courses are very profitable

bs 3
Almost nobody is making $10k+ per month. Maybe the 1% of the affiliate make more than 10k, but most people don't.
1% in any industry get the most success
whats your point?

bs 4
who invests 5-10k for 1k profit?
you just made that up

bs 5
I see that most websites or forums like afflift, stm, even here promote that idea that paid traffic is profitable, but only because they get money from people subscribing to the forum
its free 2 join affiliate fix
been a member since 2020

bs 6
If you are lucky enough to find a profitable campaign, you will get it stolen and outbid asap from people using one of the many spy tools.
theres no luck in hard work

bs 7
Even SEO is dead because it's dominated by big corporations and big authority websites.
THATS 100% BULLSHIT
seo evolves
google evolves
user behavior evolves
you obviously havent evolved

bs 8
Newbies can make liek $100 per month but are usually wiped out by the many google updates.
google updates 4 two reasons
1 improve quality of results
2 make more money from ads
updates dont wipe out quality content
updates make quality content more visible

I THINK YOUR TALKING BULLSHIT
thats bein honest
nothin personal

I THINK YOUR TALKING BULLSHIT
thats bein honest

EXACTLY! He's another that doesn't really have a handle on the true stats of the industry. Honestly, I don't see why he is pursuing anything in this industry with that bull he spreads. Perhaps he is just angry he hasn't made it work for himself!

what i get is they invest a lot and profit is not to much, is there something they are missing or if this is how the affiliate marketing works?
It all comes down the the value of the offer, if the customer's goals are satisfied --then if your pay-out will be greater than the advertising expense --and be a reasonable return on your investment.

The is no standard formula. And past performance is no guarantee of future performance. To me it is about risk management --my time and labor + the hard costs v. anticipated returns.

I understand your dissatisfaction with exerting yourself despite not receiving the traffic and revenue you had hoped for. However, I do not believe the market is as saturated as you claim. Success is only a matter of time if you are willing to change your strategy and make a big move.

Does seo still work?
We have an affiliate program that pays minimum about $2000 dollars per closed referral.
You may also contract with our company and earn about $4000 minimum per sale.

Highest paying affiliate program!
Solar is BOOMING!!!

We have new affiliates earning $50,000 to $100,000++ per MONTH!!! o_O

100% Remote.
Full Online training and support.
Work from Anywhere in the world,

only need a laptop and internet connection.
4.8 rating on Google reviews.
5 star rating BBB

We are Solar Brokers, we use multiple installers accross the USA
for our installations. ( We are Not one solar company ). :affiliatefix:

#solarenergy #solarsales #solarjobs #affiliatemarketing #hiring #affiliates

Attachments

• potentialunlimited.jpg
    potentialunlimited.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 12
  • todaytomorrows.jpg
    todaytomorrows.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I don't think it's so much about shipping as it is the perceived value. "the best for the money or the effort --for me --the buyer"
If it is a really cool coat --but costs too much --it won't sell to THAT buyer.
If you are selling the same coat in an exclusive venue there will be buyers that have the money --for them is is a good value.
Leads from an economic point of view --Yes.

Well i am agree now online field its compwtitive but no way affiliate marketing its dead
Its all about knowing how to get traffic
And no its not easy if it was then many people will leave their hard and streful real jobs and come to work online

banners
Back