The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

alphaarticles

hi Members,

Seasons Greetings to all of you,

Introduce myself as a new member here and I like this source very much. When I recently posted a few lines about my profile, I got so much good response that I was really impressed and I take this opportunity to invite new members to benefit from this very useful source.

Whether you are a small business owner, affiliate marketer, content creator, freelance writer or developer, you have massive guidance and help here. Because, there are many successful members here who are experts in their own respective professions.

I have been writing part-time as a freelance writer and have gained expertise in content marketing which is to write for blogs, SEO articles, Infographics, posters, presentations etc., Have expertise in writing website content for technology and health niche.

Recently I ventured into affiliate marketing - Amazon, Future kind+ and Sell health. I'm promoting some of the healthcare products through my blog Mega Health Tips.

I've also registered for Ali Express. But need guidance on which products have good demand to promote.

With so many experts here, I hope I'll be able to receive good guidance on how to generate sales from my blogging.

I also have another blog where I write blog posts on content writing, health, technology. alpha content writing

Thank you so much for reading.

Please share your experiences and exchange your views. It is much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

alpha content writing.jpg dermeffacefx7_1_3.png dermeffacefx7_1_3.png illuminuatural6i-400.jpg VitaminCUpdated.jpg

Don't Quit!

Do 1 improvement to your site today & tomorrow & next day ..
3 years in the future its more than 1,000 improvement
Always make the customer more happy
You will win

It's 2 choices
  1. Quit and join the 90% (easy now & hard later)
  2. Keep going & make full time business (hard now & easy later)
It's your choice, nobody else make you quit or win
Google Page Speed Insight gave your site best score I have ever seen
You have 99% desktop & 91% mobile
developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights
Its well done !!

Is it your You Tube channel?
youtube.com/c/MegaHealthTipsmht/about
9.5 million views or some other person?

Make more images in your posts
Look at your report --> freetools.seobility.net/en/seocheck/megahealthtips.com so you can make some improvement

Last edited:
We are all very pleased you're here with us and look forward to your continued successes!

EuronGreyjoy has given you many of the same advices I would have. Pay attention to him, he is successfully blazing trails of his own and I know he, and the rest of us, would be watching yours as well if you put it all together as a follow along in the Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum.

Last edited:
Don't Quit!

Do 1 improvement to your site today & tomorrow & next day ..
3 years in the future its more than 1,000 improvement
Always make the customer more happy
You will win

It's 2 choices
  1. Quit and join the 90% (easy now & hard later)
  2. Keep going & make full time business (hard now & easy later)
It's your choice, nobody else make you quit or win
Google Page Speed Insight gave your site best score I have ever seen
You have 99% desktop & 91% mobile
developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights
Its well done !!

Is it your You Tube channel?
youtube.com/c/MegaHealthTipsmht/about
9.5 million views or some other person?

Make more images in your posts
Look at your report --> freetools.seobility.net/en/seocheck/megahealthtips.com so you can make some improvement

Surely, I will follow every tip you recommended and I'm deeply Thankful for all of your valuable guidance and very useful content marketing tips. So glad that Google gave me the best score and I will maintain it. Haven't yet started Mega health tips Youtube channel, because I would like to generate sales and earn commission and also make at least 100 blog posts on my website - mega health tips and thereafter work on videos.

Kindly stay connected and please keep the conversation of marketing tips ongoing.

Thanking you Respectfully,

With Best Regards,

Last edited:
hi Members,

Seasons Greetings to all of you,

Introduce myself as a new member here and I like this source very much. When I recently posted a few lines about my profile, I got so much good response that I was really impressed and I take this opportunity to invite new members to benefit from this very useful source.

Whether you are a small business owner, affiliate marketer, content creator, freelance writer or developer, you have massive guidance and help here. Because, there are many successful members here who are experts in their own respective professions.

I have been writing part-time as a freelance writer and have gained expertise in content marketing which is to write for blogs, SEO articles, Infographics, posters, presentations etc., Have expertise in writing website content for technology and health niche.

Recently I ventured into affiliate marketing - Amazon, Future kind+ and Sell health. I'm promoting some of the healthcare products through my blog Mega Health Tips.

I've also registered for Ali Express. But need guidance on which products have good demand to promote.

With so many experts here, I hope I'll be able to receive good guidance on how to generate sales from my blogging.

I also have another blog where I write blog posts on content writing, health, technology. alpha content writing

Thank you so much for reading.

Please share your experiences and exchange your views. It is much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

View attachment 17878 View attachment 17879 View attachment 17879 View attachment 17880 View attachment 17882

Currently working on new articles titled:
1. The impact of digital marketing
2. Facial skin care
3. World Health Organization (WHO) and International Youth organizations inspiring youth in Pandemic period to help among communities

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
Please start a new thread when you have something to share ;)
title said 'Introduction' o_O:confused:
**that pdf is OK its a marketing promo from a large company --good summation but somewhat dated info.

MI
Back