The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Install Power MTA with mailwizz ana rotated IPs - advice please!

walidbangad

affiliate
Hello I'm a newbie in email marketing. I have a massive list, and I have a product to sell.
I've used Cpanel web mail (round cube), but Ididn't reach thedelivrabilty of my emails, a lot emails have been rejected.
If a use powermta and mailwizz with the rotated IPs on a dedicated service, can I reach the inbox or at least full delivrabilty of my emails ? And how many emails can I send per day and still reach it?
Ps:English is my third language.

Hey walid, Im not an expert in this field, however the experts certainly tend to go with the route you mentionned, maybe you'll find a good developper on fiverr, that can set you up with your own sever and mailwizz, etc...

PowerMTA is an Enterprise Lever Mail Transfer Agent, very powerful offer full control and flexibly of your emails.
MailWizz is a good Email Marketing Software.

You can find many people to achieve what you looking for. However, to keep delivering emails, its about the IPs reputation no matter what you use, PMTA,Exim,Postfix..etc if you have a good data you will have no issue delivering you emails.

You must know what you dealing with.

Godspeed

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello I'm a newbie in email marketing. I have a massive list, and I have a product to sell.
I've used Cpanel web mail (round cube), but Ididn't reach thedelivrabilty of my emails, a lot emails have been rejected.
If a use powermta and mailwizz with the rotated IPs on a dedicated service, can I reach the inbox or at least full delivrabilty of my emails ? And how many emails can I send per day and still reach it?
Ps:English is my third language.

Skype me SMTP Setup - I can help.

Hi Walid, the most important point, is to have a good data, beside this, there is a lot of SMTP servers with a lot of configurations that can send even million mails per day.
You should focus on quality of your lists and the reputation of your servers.
if you need any help, you are welcome, I'm happy to help you.

If you have a massive list and you don't know how to mail...then you are probably going to have huge problems.

It all comes down to the quality of your data.

Personally, I use ESPs to send fresh / vertically targeted data.

All other data, I use my own servers / IPs. However in this case, I domain target the data for the domains that will get the best deliverability and I use a mail friendly IP provider, that is going to replace my IPs when there are problems. IPs get blocked / blacklisted, which is going to happen with low quality data. Even more important in this case, is you have to get IPs at the right price or you won't turn a profit.

I have been mailing for over 16 years. It is much more complex than most that are trying to selling you some mailing solution will tell you!

MI
Back