The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

increase hits by Google

webrecsol

affiliate
hi guys,

I am asking likes a simple question that i have some site and these site maximum keywords top but when i track our website traffic then i saw increase my site traffic only for referring site and direct traffic not increase search engine traffic while i am doing regular work on all sites and i am using SEO all activity likes...

regular doing this work on my site

link exchange with relevant site..

directory submission

social site discussing

forums discussing

comment posting

some time article and press release submission..

but not getting better result in this way then can u suggest me anyone that what should i do...

Thanks in advance..

make sure they are quality contents that your submitting, make your discussions interesting... Hmm, try submitting on websites that are on the top rankings and have good number of traffic(and PR as well)...

ya as par getting traffic from search engines as you have listed you are doing the work which is important i suggest you to optimize your site for less competative keywords and after ranking good with those keywords you can further optimize for some tuff keywords.

Perhaps, you're not building quality backlinks that's why there's no improvements on your site's organic traffic. To make your link building be effective, the quality of backlinks should be given high importance and not just the quantity of backlinks.

One more concern, maybe you're not targeting right keywords. Make it sure that your chosen keywords must have high search volume so that if you have managed to rank them high in search results, this will benefit your site in terms of organic traffic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Make some good profiles on Social media sites and be regular on book marking of your site on sites like Digg.

have you tried with social bookmarking? that can help better. you can PM if you need help with this
hi guys,

I am asking likes a simple question that i have some site and these site maximum keywords top but when i track our website traffic then i saw increase my site traffic only for referring site and direct traffic not increase search engine traffic while i am doing regular work on all sites and i am using SEO all activity likes...

directory submission

social site discussing

forums discussing

comment posting

but not getting better result in this way then can u suggest me anyone that what should i do...

Thanks in advance..

hi guys,

directory submission

social site discussing

forums discussing

comment posting

Thanks in advance..

Agree with only these three techniques, forums, comments & social bookmarking. These are the only way that can get you good traffic. Also, as suggested by Yoohee, you need to build strong content on your site so that other webmasters will automatically provide you a backlink and bots will visit your site frequently.

See that your Website is linked properly in tour postings. And you are posting on high page ranked Websites. And there is no need to worry about the rank in Google. It will take some time to get your site listed.

quality posting are required when want to ranked on SE.... because, they require that :D
Not only they require that, they also give readers interest on what's with the user affiliated with... This gives good number of traffic going to your site... You might as well get a proposal for link exchange with quality posts...

MI
Back