The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Inability to test my campaign

AGPola

affiliate
Hi everyone, I am a beginner in affiliate marketing, and it's my first post here, but I have been following several threads which are full of useful information. Thank you to the people who keep posting interesting reads here!

Anyway, I have a question, in case any of you can help me:

I created a campaign in AdsBridge (my first one using a tracker) which consists of three different offers for KR. I followed the documentation given to me by my AM and also my Account Manager at the traffic network.

I think I added my postback link correctly into my affiliate network, which is a sister network of Clickdealer:

upload_2017-3-30_19-19-26.png

I also configured my traffic source in AdsBridge and I got a campaign link which, according to the network, seems to be okay. (is it? or does it seem wrong to you guys?)

campaign.domain.com/c/d39830cba1096e94?campaign_id={{campaignid}}&zone_id={{zoneid}}&ctoken={{ctoken}}

The problem is that I tried to test the campaign using HideMyAss with a VPN from Seoul (KR) and the offer says it doesn't match either GEO or Device (Which I am pretty sure I do).

I started to run traffic there since my AM said he couldn't help me with testing conversions, but I feel I am absolutely blind and I am afraid my campaign might not be showing to the users. My traffic source can't help me either with this.

Any ideas of what can I do, or what I did wrong?

Any help would be extremely appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Check once again and make sure your targeting parameters meet those of the offers on 100% (mobile operator, if we talk about mobile traffic, browser, device, os). Also, as your settings seem correct to me, I'd simply try to run some traffic and see it all works. If you don't test, you'll never know!

banners
Back