The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

In need of some good advice...

Unihill

affiliate
Hi there

Over the past few months I've been looking into different ways of making money online. Affiliate marketing seems like the most viable and practical way, so I have a few questions regarding the various training programs that I've found online.

I am currently reading the 'Affiliate Masters Course' which was a free PDF, seems like a good starting place? I have also heard 'Profit Lance' mentioned a number of times and has pretty positive reviews, has anyone used it? There's also 'Copy n Profit' which basically gives you a list of 'profitable' programs that have been proven and tested, definitely caught my attention but seems too good to be true! I've come across 'Crowd Mountain' which is a new site by Michelle Mcphearson, watched a couple of video previews and it seems informative and easy to follow.

Which if any of these courses would be the most beneficial to someone who is completely new to affiliate marketing, and has anyone got any other suggestions?

Greg

There is a free link to Jeremy Palmers - High Performance Affiliate Marketing ebook in the posts here. That is a great read. He is more into Pay Per Click marketing, but the tricks and tips he shares are priceless.

As far as stuff to buy. I have bought one product myself, and that was only because it was a step by step guide with rave reviews. In looking back, I could have done it without the ebook, but sometimes having a trail sitting in front of you helps to find your way through the trees.

The product is from a fellow 5 star member, who has been a really great resource to me in my startup... and I credit his layout with my 4th sale (in under 70 clicks). His name is Bryan Zimmerman, and you used to be able to buy his ebook through his signature link, though he was going to put it on clickbank soon.

My progress is not typical, but if you follow his step by step plan you will understand the beginnings of something that is proving to be really valuable and powerful to me.

I have gotten behind on his plan, still chugged along to day 10, and already have 2 sales using his methods... and vow to start any new product promotion with his methods as they do work.

The Newbie Workbook

If they do not approve the link, simply look for posts by Bryan and click his signature.

Greg,

The Affiliate Masters Course, combined with the information on this forum already (including a post I wrote about How Ebooks And Courses Can Actually Do You More Harm Than Good)...will be all you need to get started.

Once started, you will be able to build and build success (and failures, everyone makes mistakes)...and everything will come together.

banners
Back