The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Improving deliverability!

mailguy

affiliate
I'm getting started in mailing as you can see from the name LOL but I want to asure that im hitting as many inbox;s as I possibly can so my question is to you mailers what can I do to improve that and is thier any step by step articles that will help me go about it the right way?

I'm getting started in mailing as you can see from the name LOL but I want to asure that im hitting as many inbox;s as I possibly can so my question is to you mailers what can I do to improve that and is thier any step by step articles that will help me go about it the right way?

Hi,

The only way to keep relation with you customers/users is only to email them and let them know what is now happening on your website. Mostly people use email marketing as it the best way to keep in touch. I personally use bulk emailing to that I won't lose them at any cost. If your having a website and need to promote your website then I will highly recommend you to use Bulk emailing. But there are some point I would like to highlight as it might help you in Bulk emailing.

-- Always use a Dedicated platform that will help you to deliver the email within the recipient Inbox not the Spam folder (nobody checks spam folder).

-- Dedicated SMTPs, IPs and Domain which should be clean (not listed in Blacklists)

-- A platform that has a subscription button on the email so that you will know which of your recipient is interested in your items/products.

-- A live report of your campaign running will always be helpful to know how many people had clicked and how many emails has been delivered. So the report should be for Opens + Clicks + Deliveries + Bounces + Blocks.

-- A live support that will let you know if your missing any point in running a campaign or having trouble in using any of the feature. Always preferred a live chat support of phone support so that you won't wait for some to response you via email.

I'm personally using "Imailunlimited" and always have found them helpful to run campaign and the best of all part is that when ever my list not clean they also provide service for cleaning up my list "Cleanmyemaillist" I would highly recommend them as the best I could find within the email marketing.

Thanks for the paid attention to my post.

MI
Back