The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

how to do effective email marketing?

For a good email marketing campaign, I prefer a good email marketing software which can make everything easy for me such as mail chimp, send grid , etc. Also, your email list matters the most so we time we shoot email, we make sure to validate all our email data. If we follow everything perfectly than email marketing provides really amazing ROI.
Absolutely, using robust email marketing software can definitely streamline the process and improve campaign effectiveness. And you're spot on about the significance of a validated email list—it ensures better deliverability and engagement.

Now, let me share a little nugget of wisdom from my email marketing journey. When I was starting, I used to blast out emails left and right, hoping something would stick. Spoiler alert: it didn't work out too well. But then I switched gears and started segmenting my audience based on their interests and behaviours. Suddenly, engagement skyrocketed! Turns out, people like it when you actually give a darn about what they care about. So, my friend, take the time to understand your audience, craft killer content, and watch those open rates soar! If you need any more tips, you know where to find me!

Now, let me share a little nugget of wisdom from my email marketing journey. When I was starting, I used to blast out emails left and right, hoping something would stick. Spoiler alert: it didn't work out too well. But then I switched gears and started segmenting my audience based on their interests and behaviours. Suddenly, engagement skyrocketed! Turns out, people like it when you actually give a darn about what they care about. So, my friend, take the time to understand your audience, craft killer content, and watch those open rates soar! If you need any more tips, you know where to find me!

In another thread you claimed not to know what a listserver was, yet in other threads you claim to be an expert. Your "expert" threads are absolutely 100% AI content. AI content in our community is a violation of our TOS.

If you do not know what a listserv is, you are no email expert!

MI
Back