“Adsterra”/ “AdsKeeper”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I'm Totally New to online Marketing and bing ppc banned!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by b222b2, Aug 26, 2015.

what's is the reason of buysellads termination?

1. payment given from usa and I am in Bangladesh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Same time loged in from Bangladesh and USA

100.0%
  1. b222b2

b222b2 Affiliate affiliate

Hey Buddies,

I've been accepted in maxbounty network. Suddenly my bing PPC had been terminated for any reason. Also buysellads account has been terminated with my $100. Now I'm in some kind of depression.

What about you there?

2. Voluum
  3. Certified
    T J Tutor

T J Tutor GM Administrator Certified Vendor Dojo Master affiliate

Hello @b222b2 , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

Well, this is an introduction thread where we typically get to know our new members. You know, tell us about yourself and where you are with marketing and what you would like to accomplish.

As for your dilemmas, perhaps consider that you violated their individual TOS's. You also need to be more specific about what you were doing when your accounts were terminated. These companies don't terminate accounts with out explanations. You should be posting this in a new thread in the appropriate sub-forums, not in the Introduction thread.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

[​IMG]

T J

4. AF-Roger

AF-Roger Affiliate affiliate

Welcome.

We have a new contest we are starting we want to tell you about. As you browse the forum to learn, we have a Resources forum. Each month we will pick 5 new random reviews on the different companies listed in there and give them a free AffiliateFix t-shirt. The reviews will be written by our posters. So we encourage you to take part for a chance to win.

5. roc.ph

roc.ph Affiliate affiliate

MI