The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I'm Totally New to online Marketing and bing ppc banned!

what's is the reason of buysellads termination?

• payment given from usa and I am in Bangladesh

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

b222b2

affiliate
Hey Buddies,

I've been accepted in maxbounty network. Suddenly my bing PPC had been terminated for any reason. Also buysellads account has been terminated with my $100. Now I'm in some kind of depression.

What about you there?

Hey Buddies

Hello @b222b2 , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I've been accepted in maxbounty network. Suddenly my bing PPC had been terminated for any reason. Also buysellads account has been terminated with my $100. Now I'm in some kind of depression.

What about you there?

Well, this is an introduction thread where we typically get to know our new members. You know, tell us about yourself and where you are with marketing and what you would like to accomplish.

As for your dilemmas, perhaps consider that you violated their individual TOS's. You also need to be more specific about what you were doing when your accounts were terminated. These companies don't terminate accounts with out explanations. You should be posting this in a new thread in the appropriate sub-forums, not in the Introduction thread.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Hey Buddies,

What about you there?

Welcome.

We have a new contest we are starting we want to tell you about. As you browse the forum to learn, we have a Resources forum. Each month we will pick 5 new random reviews on the different companies listed in there and give them a free AffiliateFix t-shirt. The reviews will be written by our posters. So we encourage you to take part for a chance to win.

MI
Back