The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I'm so stressed with CONTENT LOCKER

thehustler

- In my landing page, I have instructions on how to get access to the offers. People know they have to complete surveys to get them.

- I capture email before that.

- I got 13 emails in my list so 13 interested people...

- Then, I got 0 leads in my cpagrip dashboard.

Tell me what should I do?

I am sure they are not bouncing at the time of completing the surveys because they know that from beforehand but still is there any way to know if they are leaving without completing the survey?

I am about to have a burnout. I am so stressed...

Please help.

Well the content locker marketing is not what it once was. Today it is a huge challenge. I can think of hundreds of ways to earn that are far easier and more lucrative.

Like making an affiliate or cpa site and moving to ppc - fb ads and google ads or making video?

Well, first of all, all of those things can be part of a content locker scenario. Content locking is just adding a step to a funnel in order to accomplish things like email collections & conversions or at least click throughs.

In my opinion, content locking is an interference to a proper campaign.

I still see the gimme your data first before you can see my B2B stuff :D
If I am interested enough, I will do it.
I have what has become my 'outbound marketing email' --13,000 unread messages :p
One advantage is seeing their best shot marketing speech ;)

I still see the gimme your data first before you can see my B2B stuff :D
If I am interest enough, I will do it.
I have what has become my 'outbound marketing email' --13,000 unread messages :p
One advantage is seeing their best shot marketing speech ;)

Yeah, following through a CL funnel as a marketer is always insightful, but I gave up on following through anything with a CL funnel long ago. Love to follow and study funnels, but I put on the brakes with anything CL these days.

"GIVE ME YOUR DATA FIRST" is a sure sign of bullshit these days, IMHO.

Yeah, following through a CL funnel as a marketer is always insightful, but I gave up on following through anything with a CL funnel long ago. Love to follow and study funnels, but I put on the brakes with anything CL these days.

"GIVE ME YOUR DATA FIRST" is a sure sign of bullshit these days, IMHO.
U still didnt say your couple of 100 easier and lucrative ways?

U still didnt say your couple of 100 easier and lucrative ways?

REALLY? I have to list them for you? Search the forums here and you will come up with hundreds of ways to promote offers within an hour or two.

I can find 100 ways to promote a zip submit in an hour, let alone 100 ways to promote any offer.

Find a lucrative niche, find the right demographics to promote within that niche, research the competition to find what is hot and working, replicate with a better hook/angle/trigger, build the new funnel, buy the correct traffic, split test creatives and landers, refine/refine/refine/, then scale/scale/scale!

This is not rocket science, this is not brain surgery, this is simple and easy elements of promoting and anyone that takes the time to acquire the correct tools, willing to invest, and willing and capable of doing research, will become a successful marketer in months!

If you want simplicity, then go with CPA or CPL with well thought out funnels that fit well into the traffic source and the demographics.

People LOVE great advertising. People hate poorly though out and poorly executed advertising.

REALLY? I have to list them for you? Search the forums here and you will come up with hundreds of ways to promote offers within an hour or two.

I can find 100 ways to promote a zip submit in an hour, let alone 100 ways to promote any offer.

Find a lucrative niche, find the right demographics to promote within that niche, research the competition to find what is hot and working, replicate with a better hook/angle/trigger, build the new funnel, buy the correct traffic, split test creatives and landers, refine/refine/refine/, then scale/scale/scale!

This is not rocket science, this is not brain surgery, this is simple and easy elements of promoting and anyone that takes the time to acquire the correct tools, willing to invest, and willing and capable of doing research, will become a successful marketer in months!

If you want simplicity, then go with CPA or CPL with well thought out funnels that fit well into the traffic source and the demographics.

People LOVE great advertising. People hate poorly though out and poorly executed advertising.
Thanks I will sort out.

For that reason I frown on all the rips and just copying the competitor's process.
You might as well open a fruit stand and try to sell the same bananas as the next guy ...
Now the guy that came up with the first banana split; he was pretty sharp ;)

MI
Back