The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Im in field related affiliate marketing

Saima kiran

affiliate
im new in this field but i have much hard working into search more and more that i can learn most and can achive success . So i hope God will help me become success in life i need so that you all in courage me .im house wife and my hobby that can stable myself and ever cant depend any other family person .wish you also good luck all to you.

im new in this field but i have much hard working into search more and more that i can learn most and can achive success . So i hope God will help me become success in life i need so that you all in courage me .im house wife and my hobby that can stable myself and ever cant depend any other family person .wish you also good luck all to you.
Welcome to the group
I have only been here a short while but there's a lot of great value here
I have 11 grandchildren and our family is very close and they are here a lot so I can relate to you being at home with children.
A tip for you Is that you need to have a plan or strategy in place and try to follow it daily
Set yourself small tasks to complete daily and manage your time we'll.
Believe me it doesn't always work but you have to find a way to make pockets of time if you want Your business to succeed .

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
A tip for you Is that you need to have a plan or strategy in place and try to follow it daily
Set yourself small tasks to complete daily and manage your time well.
Very true --have a path to follow --you can always modify or change the plan when you feel you have to.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Very true --have a path to follow --you can always modify or change the plan when you feel you have to.
Yes that's right there's always room to change up and sometimes it what we have to do

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

This is a very good advice. Many people think that if they don't follow the first plan they created they will fail, and that's not the case at all, the first plan, strategy or whatever you wanna call it, is just a draft.

MI
Back