The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

i'm in a hurry

yacine ezdini

affiliate
i'll be driving some good traffic right now, and i want to put my 1st CPA offer in the site.
i'm going to use peerfly.
so there is this game, same game but the payout depends on the visitor IP,so for exemple if he is american i get 5$ and it got it's link.
if he is french i get 4$ and it got it's link.
and if he is spanich or from portugal i get 3$ and it got it's link.

since it is same game, intead of doing 3 different banners, how can i put them all in 1 banner, and if the visitor is none of those countries, i want to direct him to another specific page that i'll chose.
this is just an exemple of a situation i'm facing, it's not same but it's similar.

how can i solve this, if someone could help so i can understand it once for all, thank you!

You can also set up a rotator. I don't know about other trackers but Bevo lets you do that.

For example, I can use one link that only goes to U.S.; one that only goes to Canada; one that only goes to Australia, etc. Doesn't matter what country or countries and you can put as many as you want into one campaign for the same advertiser. You are just using the appropriate link for the appropriate country but they are all part of the same campaign/ad group set up.

For the countries you don't want to target for your game, you can insert a link for a different offer that allows global geos or something. Would still be part of the same ad group rotator.

i'll be driving some good traffic right now, and i want to put my 1st CPA offer in the site.
i'm going to use peerfly.
so there is this game, same game but the payout depends on the visitor IP,so for exemple if he is american i get 5$ and it got it's link.
if he is french i get 4$ and it got it's link.
and if he is spanich or from portugal i get 3$ and it got it's link.

since it is same game, intead of doing 3 different banners, how can i put them all in 1 banner, and if the visitor is none of those countries, i want to direct him to another specific page that i'll chose.
this is just an exemple of a situation i'm facing, it's not same but it's similar.

how can i solve this, if someone could help so i can understand it once for all, thank you!

You need to be split testing your banners! Also, banners should be in the native language of the demographic target. Three languages means three banners. Then you should split test at least three variations of each banner.

@yacine ezdini you should really setup each country as its own campaign in your tracker which you didn't mention they all allow you to do this easily with "Paths" or "Rules"

so should go like this

French Banners -> tracker -> peerfly link

Spanish Banners -> tracker -> peerfly link

Portuguese Banners -> tracker -> peerfly link

English Banners-> tracker -> peerfly link

if you don't want to make different campaigns for each ,which you should.

you could also do

Non-Specific banners (no text, game art ,etc) -> tracker -> Peerfly link

in whatever tracking system your using you can setup rules or paths based on country

if from france -go to link A
if from spain - go to link B

etc , also country specific banners will probably get you better click through rate (ctr) and should test 3-5 banners (different styles) for each campaign/geo/language in this example 5 banner styles x 4 languages = 20 different banners

just some tips goodluck

Last edited:
@yacine ezdini you should really setup each country as its own campaign in your tracker which you didn't mention they all allow you to do this easily with "Paths" or "Rules"

so should go like this

French Banners -> tracker -> peerfly link

Spanish Banners -> tracker -> peerfly link

Portuguese Banners -> tracker -> peerfly link

English Banners-> tracker -> peerfly link

if you don't want to make different campaigns for each ,which you should.

you could also do

Non-Specific banners (no text, game art ,etc) -> tracker -> Peerfly link

in whatever tracking system your using you can setup rules or paths based on country

if from france -go to link A
if from spain - go to link B

etc , also country specific banners will probably get you better click through rate (ctr) and should test 3-5 banners (different styles) for each campaign/geo/language in this example 5 banner styles x 4 languages = 20 different banners

just some tips goodluck

you are right, guess i'll go with this, i already though about it, so let's say the same offer has 3 link:
1st covers : US and canada
second: spain and portugal
third: France

it will be like this:

if from US => link of US and canada
if from Canada => link of US and canada
if from Spain => link of spain and portugal
If from Portugal => link of spain and portugal
if from France => link of rance

so even if the link could redirect a spanish visitor and i dont specify spain IP in the code, the visitor wont be redirected where i want him to be even if the affiliate link would direct him correctly.
and i can add a code if i want to direct people from other countries to another offer.

if this is the case i'm working on it, glad to receive help here when i couldn't get it from other forums ! :)

having the geo base redirects is the best way you can be able to handle your issues. With that, you will have to specify the places where the users will be redirected based on the location they are in. A good thing with that is you will only have a single banner but be able to achieve all this things. Let me find out more on the geo redirects. Can help.

banners
Back