The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right.

ron569

affiliate
Hi guys,

With all these rules and regulations, both on and off line, we definitely have our work cut out for us, right? Well, in the beginning it may just seem that way. It's all smoke and fog, sure it's a little hard to see but as long as you continue to move forward it will clear.

With all the experience available to us, those days don't have to be so difficult. Get to know your colleagues in the industry, listen to what's worked and working. Then all you have to do is figure how to incorporate yourself into the mix.

Personally, that's the most overlooked thing I've seen regarding the differences between newbies and pro's. The pro's have established themselves, by getting their messages out there. However, these aren't ordinary messages they're displaying. Most of these messages have a little bit of their own personality in each one.

Here's an example I saw recently and I'm positive you've probably seen it too:

The hottest new product in _____ (insert website url here), click here now.

We all know that is an affiliate that's going to struggle mightily. Why not get creative, have fun with the products you're promoting?

Talk to them like you're talking to a mutual friend. What is going to capture their interest? Who are you? If you're marketing anything, you've got to remember people want to see you as a professional.

I was tired of not being able to see my toes. A friend of mine introduced me to ________ and after only a few weeks I am making some leeway. I can actually see my toenails. That's the next thing I'll have to do something about, but that's a whole different story. If you need help finding your feet, drop me a line. I'd love to help you.

Who cares about a hot product? We're bombarded with new hot products everyday. Put yourself in their shoes and you'll discover things will get a whole lot funner from there.

Have fun everyone!

banners
Back