The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ideas for passive income in Design and Creative

Viral sites and highly targeted niche sites.

The thing is, even evergreen sites require updated content on a regular basis.

The "passive income" thing is not something that requires no attention and no work. It's just that the industry has made it look that way.

I get passive income from sales I made many years ago with hosting company affiliate programs. I get a recurring income from the original sales. However, I had to put a lot of work into those original sales.

Viral sites and highly targeted niche sites.

The thing is, even evergreen sites require updated content on a regular basis.

The "passive income" thing is not something that requires no attention and no work. It's just that the industry has made it look that way.

I get passive income from sales I made many years ago with hosting company affiliate programs. I get a recurring income from the original sales. However, I had to put a lot of work into those original sales.
Thank you for very much for your reply. Yes, i understand that a regular input is still required. Thank you for your examples.

Dear all,
do you have any ideas or advices for passive income?
I tried to sell photos on Stocks, but it doesnt work that well.
And pls dont laugh if this question is too naive :)
Hi Louanna, I have tried to sell photos on Stocks as well when I have time from my job, and it has been also pretty hard to me. I recommend you to promote your content in social media, that worked for me:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Passive income is interest earnings: CD's, Bonds some *passive* stocks ETFs held long term (at risk) that's like money in the bank
the rest is at risk income streams --acquired customers --repeat sales --subscription income The churn rate matters
IMHO, all the rest is BS --here today maybe gone tomorrow --when you have no real control (like affiliate income)

just read somewhere

“Many people think that passive income is about getting something for nothing,”
“It has a ‘get-rich-quick’ appeal … but in the end, it still involves work. You just give the work upfront.

Make a 3d Model or any Graphic or motion picture content.
Sell it on envato elements or any other stock image/video/3d model site.

Haven't tried it, but paid a lot of that type of content, so at least some must have ended up in creative guy's pocket.

You can be freelance designer and work when you have time for that, it will not be a passive income but still it will work
Also, try to promote your photos in social media and Pinterest

banners
Back