The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I need help with madrivo ,Can anyone send me an invite?

misha_97

affiliate
I have been working on maxbounty from 2 years , i need to get accepted on madrivo but they do not accept any affiliate without any invite. Is there any suggestion? and how can i get accepted i also applied for an invite but its been 5 days and they did not responded. I work on email marketing and bings ads as my primary source.

I have been working on maxbounty from 2 years , i need to get accepted on madrivo but they do not accept any affiliate without any invite. Is there any suggestion? and how can i get accepted i also applied for an invite but its been 5 days and they did not responded. I work on email marketing and bings ads as my primary source.
all you have to do is take your phone and call them :).
good luck.

If you are not able to get a invite the you will just have to give up on it because websites that persist on only accepting people through invites use it as a way of tracking the person that has invited you and you who has joined. It is liek a commisio that they get for refering someone new.

There is this thing with affiliate websites just like madrivo and it is that they want people to join through referals because the referals make them more money and that is how it works. When you are referred you get to work under someone else even if you do not know it. They get some sort of commission.

banners
Back