The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I need help, I couldn't make my first sale

__tryhard__

affiliate
How do I get people to buy my $0.94 infoproduct on instagram? With organic traffic, without investing money and with only 1186 followers.

Last edited:
Sell the sizzle and offer Bitcoin pay method </sarcasm>

Maybe, the people don't think it's something worth $0.94 <--this is the most obvious answer.
How many 'followers' actually read and understand then agree with --what you say when you post/promote your offer?
Copywriting and selling, then converting something is an art-form that depends on tedious testing and trial of different techniques until you find a way that works or you try something else.

Change your approach
Free organic traffic on social media --is sort of like: ''you get what you pay for'' a lot of the time too

Maybe, the people don't think it's something worth $0.94 <--this is the most obvious answer.

YES! Nobody believes there is value in an offer like that.

Free organic traffic on social media --is sort of like: ''you get what you pay for'' a lot of the time too

A product must provide a perceived, and in most cases substantiated, value to perform and especially if someone is trying to find conversions in free social media.

Honestly, I am stymied everyday at the number of people that still think they can knock out some cheap ass crap and earn from it. Even the WFSO (Mike Lance) has a review panel now to keep this crap from getting anchored in their system.

Giving stuff like that away with a hook

That's the thing, I think theses days the giveaway actually has to have value for it to get the funnel jump started with the prospect. Giving away worthless crap will actually kill a funnel in my opinion.

Stuff like this needs an uninformed and uneducated audience that is easily misled.
Suckers basically. I think there are less and less of those today with any spare money.

Giving stuff like that away with a hook: Like an email submit or push authorization can be monetized next step into the sales funnel however.

Well instead of selling that cheaper product i think its better to build an email list by ofering a free ebook etc and then sell good affiliate products on your follow ups
Dont be afraid to sell a good resonable price products ,if you give value people will buy from you
Dont think that you will sell a 1$ product you will make sales like crazy ,its not like that
Now take it other way lets say that you have 2 options 1 product worth 1$ and 1 product its 50$
So to make 50$ you need 1 sale from 50$ product or 50 sales of the 1$ product
What do you think its more easy ?
Of course making 1 sale of 50$ product

MI
Back