The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I need help getting conversions for CPA Offers

AMnewbie

So guys, I have tried Google and Bing PPC ads with no conversions.

Tried running Maxbounty Offers with traffic from Propeller Ads and PopAds with no conversions.

Tried running Afllliate offers on Facebook but the ad was denied even though I tried following all of the recommended protocols with landing pages and postings.

So I am at a loss. When it comes to CPA what I am seeing now is that one needs the right traffic source so can anyone help me find a traffic source which will give me conversions please?

Tried running Maxbounty Offers with traffic from Propeller Ads and PopAds with no conversions.

Tried running Afllliate offers on Facebook but the ad was denied even though I tried following all of the recommended protocols with landing pages and postings.

So I am at a loss. When it comes to CPA what I am seeing now is that one needs the right traffic source so can anyone help me find a traffic source which will give me conversions please?

Greetings!

I think that in general this is a fairly common situation, and you need to continue testing the possibilities of various traffic channels. It doesn’t always happen that you can immediately find a good bunch of {traffic source - traffic type - offer}, in any case, each new hypothesis is examined by tests and only tests.

Could you tell me please, do you use any tracker for your work? And in which niche do you work?

Yes I was using Bemob and Sweepstakes verticals.

Reason why I say I think it's the traffic source is because I have seen 2 guys showing live videos of them running their traffic on a Network with the clicks and conversions coming in and that was without landing pages but linking directly to the Network's Offers. Of course no one will share their secrets so I could not find out anything.

Regarding my campaigns. I had gotten 2 of the top current offers from a Network with my AM telling me the best days and time frame and specific Geo's for those offers. I had an experienced guy build the landing pages for me which my AM had seen and said it was good yet still no conversions.

You need to split test traffic sources and you need to use an intelligence platform to show you what traffic, what landers, and what creatives are being used to convert. Then replicate!

I dont have enough experience promoting cpa offers with paid traffic but i promote clickbank offers with bing ads and the traffic its going well and i dont have any problems yet ,you may consider to try this also

I have always been on the fence about surveys even though I understand it is a popular niche. I simply cannot imagine a whole lot of people having the patience or desire to fill out a survey.

I dont have enough experience promoting cpa offers with paid traffic but i promote clickbank offers with bing ads and the traffic its going well and i dont have any problems yet ,you may consider to try this also

I have tried so many times to promote CPA and Affiliate offers on Bing but my LP keeps getting disapproved though I meet the requirements. I don't even know what to do again.

If that's true -- what is the offer? Some thing shady?
I was trying out Sweepstakes and then later Biz Opps Affiliate marketing but the same results. With the former I was told to give details on how they win the offer which I did as well as add privacy policy to the LP but I keep getting rejected and delayed.

At first my ads got lots of clicks within an hour of going live then it stopped. That was where my troubles began. I wonder what else they want me to do.

If you were offered $20 for 10 or 20 minutes of your time --would you do it? When I am asked to fill out a survey for some 1:100,000 prize my answer is FU my time is not free. The only exception is maybe a product review on something I purchased.

I see affiliates complaining daily that sweeps are not converting, or if they do, the payout is not enough to cover the ad expense --over and over ...

If you were offered $20 for 10 or 20 minutes of your time --would you do it?

I can't remember coming across survey offers which offers what you've written, I have only come across offers which gives you "a chance" to win or get something. Can you refer me to any Network which might have a lot of the type of survey offers you are referring to please?

I am always thinking best to do like email submits or any offer which gives people something in exchange for their signing up and not a "chance" to get something, that is the difference, for me.

Try something more mainstream and not so shady.
Like a product that gets delivered ... Search engines are concerned with reputation management.

Hi!
I highly recommend using solo ads. You can direct your messages to the hotspot of potential customers with solo ads. also, you will see the result immediately

Digital too but products/services that are not so questionable.
'financial products' is used as a buzz word for questionable lending often too.

Would you mind sending a screenshot of your landing pages and offer page?

Not offhand, I just recall one legit survey I took a long time ago when the Internet was new to me in 1999. Was from a reputable national polling co (- Nielsen Online Survey [I think?])
A chance to win is a sucker's bet --there are fish out there still i suppose.
Watched this movie last night (2006) never saw it
Idiocracy
Description
When a man wakes up 500 years in the future, he discovers that world is so dumbed down that he's the smartest person on earth.

I have tried so many times to promote CPA and Affiliate offers on Bing but my LP keeps getting disapproved though I meet the requirements. I don't even know what to do again.
Do you have screenshots of your landing and offer pages? I have yet to launch a campaign, but correct me if I'm wrong, for landing pages, I try to put myself in the shoes of the customer. If I were viewing the page, would i proceed or skip it?

There was no need for me to save a screenshot of the offer in Maxbounty but this is the lander on my site which I had paid a guy to build for me which I had run by my Maxbounty AM who had said was "good".

baby – Phonerea

Or if you have a max bounty account you can search for "Huggies Diapers" testing offer.

There was no need for me to save a screenshot of the offer in Maxbounty but this is the lander on my site which I had paid a guy to build for me which I had run by my Maxbounty AM who had said was "good".

baby – Phonerea

Or if you have a max bounty account you can search for "Huggies Diapers" testing offer.
My opinion, and take this with a grain of salt, there's no strong urgent call to action. Maybe I would put a timer. I am a frequent customer of udemy and one thing that they always do is put a timer. So like, this offer would expire in 10 hours and stuff like that and it's effective even though you know that they always have it on sale 99% of the time. Also, if you were the person reading this, would you click the participate button? If yes, why and no, why not? The ad itself is aesthetically pleasing, no doubt, but I am of the opinion that even if you have an ugly looking ad, but is interesting and compelling, then that ad can take off. This is open to criticism and comments of course.

Last edited:
MI
Back