The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything I made $1,438.80 in a day

Wow. Are you really getting paid under $10 per call for water damage? Payouts should be at least 7x that.

Mistake publishers that wants to promote competitive niche and niche with huge cpc e.g water damage, auto injury lawyer, student loans or any of such is targeting the whole USA. Very wrong.

Follow the instructions I stated then you will discover average cpc less than $5 as well.

Mistake publishers that wants to promote competitive niche and niche with huge cpc e.g water damage, auto injury lawyer, student loans or any of such is targeting the whole USA. Very wrong.

Follow the instructions I stated then you will discover average cpc less than $5 as well.

What's your payout per call for water damage that you're getting?

Last edited:
Something isn't right about this thread. I don't know why someone would post a fake 'success story'. You didn't make $1,400+ in one day promoting water damage, at least not with the screenshot you posted in post #1.

Let me show you:

Average Earnings per call = $3.78
Total Revenue = $1,438.80
Conversion rate = 42.26%

1438.80/3.78 = 380.63 approx. total calls sent to the offer

380.63*.4226 = 160.9 approx converted calls

1438.80/160.9 = $8.94 approx. average payout per call

There are extra decimals because EPC can be, for example, $3.7895 instead of just $3.78.

There is no possible way the stats in the screenshot are from a water damage campaign unless you are getting paid less than $10 per call (you say you get $50 - $70).

Sorry, but I have to call out complete fakes when I see it. You're right, people are here to learn; they don't need to be duped on a forum when they don't know better.

Something isn't right about this thread. I don't know why someone would post a fake 'success story'. You didn't make $1,400+ in one day promoting water damage, at least not with the screenshot you posted in post #1.

Let me show you:

Conversion rate = 42.26%

There are extra decimals because EPC can be, for example, $3.7895 instead of just $3.78.

There is no possible way the stats in the screenshot are from a water damage campaign unless you are getting paid less than $10 per call (you say you get $50 - $70).

Sorry, but I have to call out complete fakes when I see it. You're right, people are here to learn; they don't need to be duped on a forum when they don't know better.

Thats your maths and i am open to live proof ....

Last edited by a moderator:

And those numbers don't include flooded homes or water damages from other natural weather disasters. I think using references to averages with something like water damage is very misleading and very speculative.

I represented three luxury home builders in Central New York for many years. As a Realtor in those days, I saw first hand the many types of water damage that occur. Burst pipe versus natural weather damages, etc. The numbers are all over the place.

Let me show you:

Conversion rate = 42.26%

You are accurate! However, there is more information needed as the costs for the keyword "Water Damage Restoration" range from $25 to $135.

__________________________________________​

Thats your maths and i am open to live proof ....

Drop your skype id or pm me directly

Hmm anyday anytime

You need to post the info here and not take someone off site to show them your response. You posted this in the forum, explain it in the forum.

The numbers do not bear out as you suggest, at least according to my quick perusal of the thread.

I believe you stated you spent around $400 on ads. This would give you a net ROI of around 260%. With Adwords CPC between $25 and $135, I am not certain how your numbers make sense.

I could be very wrong, maybe you can clear this up for me/us.

_______________________________________​

Haha am back to complete what i started.

I remember the keyword we use is "flood cleanup"

And state is "Louisiana"

We also discovered cities in the above state

"baton rouge la
new orleans la"

What i want to show you can be done with only state and also can be done with city alone as well.

Here we go.

Will do with state first

go to Keyword Planner Alternative #1 For Google AdWords PPC & SEO (FREE) mind you a premium account is needed

enter the keyword "flood cleanup"
Screenshot
lz147h

then filter
Screenshot
lz154c

Here are the results
lz15ox

Screenshot

Some might say search volume is low but is what i have tried and tested it okay

One state to one adgroup

let us go ahead with one of the cities

Filter with the city
lz16zg

Screenshot

Here are the result
lz17fo

Screenshot

You can broad modify it or stick to broad which am doing with huge negatives to go with it

Thanks you.

Have any questions ask i will be glad to respond.

Learn to place your images on the page instead of links to images. Use the add image option on the post edit bar. Host your images.

You are accurate! However, there is more information needed as the costs for the keyword "Water Damage Restoration" range from $25 to $135.

__________________________________________​

You need to post the info here and not take someone off site to show them your response. You posted this in the forum, explain it in the forum.

The numbers do not bear out as you suggest, at least according to my quick perusal of the thread.

I believe you stated you spent around $400 on ads. This would give you a net ROI of around 260%. With Adwords CPC between $25 and $135, I am not certain how your numbers make sense.

I could be very wrong, maybe you can clear this up for me/us.

_______________________________________​

Learn to place your images on the page instead of links to images. Use the add image option on the post edit bar. Host your images.

Thanks for the image thing. It is noted.

You only get such outrageous cpc when you target the whole United States. But when you target a city with good reach you get avg cpc of $5 or lower with water damage niche.

I also mention the use of longtail keywords.

It is 1:50am here but later in the day will share proof to the doubting Thomas that started it.

And one little secret I didn't share and I won't share that cos I can not give out all either paid for or free.

Is scheduling... Do your testing and you will find the juice lol.

Tmr expect my proof...

Thanks you and ....

You need some point of reference ... What I liked about this page on the right there was a labor adjustment search by zip code. So you could make some adjustments.

Labor is maybe 1/3 to 2/3 of the cost in this sort of repair work -- I was a licensed building contractor and am familiar with maintenance and alterations also. (So I have some background but it is from over 20 years ago -- prices change).

Water damage is usually insurance work. Unless you have the specifics of a job -- you cannot quote it? Whatever the damage is, the percentage that is labor will be a constant. Your crew is not going to work for less because the job is bigger or lasts longer -- that is a fact.
If there are materials involved then the overall cost will rarely exceed 66% - 70%

Advertising has to come out of the gross profit. Maybe 5% of the gross contract *could* be allocated to advertising
scale=4; 1-((.6666+.7000)/2)
scale=4; .05/ .3167

Leads are bid on by a salesman (or one of a smaller company's owners [the contractor] in a licensed occupation -- this is) You will close one out of four median (or go broke -- or get fired :D )

so;
scale=4; (3000*.05)
150.00 << lead allocation
scale=4; (3000*.05)*.250
37.5000 << lead purchase price

Assuming the average job is $3,000 a contractor *might* be able to PAY $35.00 to $45.00 for a lead.
Now, you have many with hands in the cookie jar here between an affiliate (the lead generator AND the end buyer of the lead) --each gets a cut.

In a fair world; 2/3 goes to the producer (the lead generator)

scale=4; ((35+45)/2)*.6666

or $27.00

That's the best way I could reverse engineer a fair market price being on a contracting end at one time. If the average job (contract price) was 3 times as much; the ratios would be the same -- with the lead being worth more.

What we did back in dinosaur times :D: was to employ 5-7 phone solicitors to sell the company's window replacement and home remodeling service and generate leads for us salesmen. We worked the leads and tried to close deals. The lead generators got a bonus when their lead got sold. The bonus was $50 to $200 depending on the sale. Our sales were $500 to $15,000 average with the median sale of maybe $2,500.00. But we all worked in the same office so there was some communication and trust -- unlike the Internet :( Gotta work with what you are given I suppose.

• What's the down payment on a car?
  • The ratio doesn't change much -- the amount does.
When I owned my own construction business I closed better than .500 of the jobs I looked at. I blew off many that called as a waste of time. Most insurance bids I wanted to be paid a fee to bid (10% if they were less than $10K) -- that fee was refundable on any contract agreed to :) -- big waste of time.

A friend of mine owned a garage door installation business and 1/3 of his work was insurance type bids -- he did OK with it ... $700 to $1,400 sale generally -- he cut his margin on those bids usually -- makes work for the workmen -- keeps good workers employed <<< they got the same pay regardless of the selling price.

The higher bids are from who?
The type of bidder I mean?
A business owner (or his PPC agent/agency) or an affiliate (or someone selling leads)? They (adwords bing ads) don't tell you that -- who are you bidding against?
Then also the location; Dayton OH is near the bottom maybe and San Francisco-Bay Area is near the top.

That explains a lot about the spread in PPC bidding

Another thing is how are the leads sold?
Two or three times times in the first 10 days?
Once on an exclusive basis for 30 days?

Most insurance claim type jobs require 2 or 3 bids minimum --truth
Are we comparing apples and oranges unknowingly is my point?

banners
Back