The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I love this group!

imkennethzki

affiliate
Greetings!

I'm new guy here. I found so much value already in this forum.
I specialize on e-Commerce and Facebook ads. If you've some any questions

Feel free to ask and I'll do my very best to answer all your questions.

Thanks,
Kenny

Greetings!

Hello @imkennethzki , great to have you with us. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I'm new guy here. I found so much value already in this forum.
I specialize on e-Commerce and Facebook ads. If you've some any questions

Feel free to ask and I'll do my very best to answer all your questions.

Thanks,
Kenny

How long have you been in eCommerce?

What types of products are you selling?

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hey, facebook ads expert, write few guides about facebook PPC, I would love to read it. Btw, welcome to Affiliatefix

Regards
IndeXer

@imkennethzki

Hello and welcome! Glad you found us and have already taken advantage of the great information here.

If you have any questions, or want to write up any tips or guides, we'll all be happy to flock to your posts. :)

Welcome to the forum!
What kind of ecommerce platforms are you using? Do you do drop shipping?

I use Shopify as a channel platform. I love it because it's easy to navigate and you get paid instantly with their payment methods. Are you in eCommerce too?

Last edited:
I started building store back in Feb. 2015 as a independent e-tickets vendor. After that I started selling physical products.

I started with jewelries, accessories, and t-shirts. Also, I always go for the trends because all I need to do is just leverage people's passion and interest. However, I'll be honest that trends are just one hit wonders. You will need to test a lot of products and whoever sticks will make you $$$.

If you're starting out to build an eCommerce biz. Set some S.M.A.R.T goals and always start with a niche. Avoid the mistake that I made selling shower curtains and hover boards at the same store. Lol Biggest mistake most people make when they start building an eCommerce store is they try to be an Amazon.

For example, You're building a general store and start selling batman and superman key chain. When your prospects visited you store and they see a lot of stuff that are unrelated. Like dog leash, blenders, and so on. They will get confused on what type of business you're running. If you want to be a shop selling batman and superman key chain start searching for related items it could be anime movie, t.v series, upcoming movies and so on. That could be your value proposition as a one-stop shop of Fan Shop.

Why is it important to be consistent on products?
Those customers who purchased from your store you need to build relationship with them because they already know, like and trust you. Furthermore, your time and effort spent on acquiring new customers is quite costly compare to current customers that already bought and want to buy more. You don't need a lot of customers, if you follow Pareto's rule you only need 20% of VIP's to make 80% of your sales. I'm talking about daily and monthly orders with the same customers.

Lastly, what I love about it having a list! You know that what they like and they all speak the same language. Now what you could do is you can start promoting CPA offers such as games, contest, apps, and so on. Of course it's up to you how you're going to market the business.

Hope this helps and gives you an idea on running. It's not hard at all you can start running store with minimum budget of $500 but you got to know you're target market very well! Position yourself that I WANT THAT STUFF and I'M WILLING TO SPEND! If you have that feeling you can duplicate yourself and start looking your audience in Facebook's audience insight.

Hope this helps & looking forward to work with you guys!

I started building store back in Feb. 2015 as a independent e-tickets vendor. After that I started selling physical products.

I started with jewelries, accessories, and t-shirts. Also, I always go for the trends because all I need to do is just leverage people's passion and interest. However, I'll be honest that trends are just one hit wonders. You will need to test a lot of products and whoever sticks will make you $$$.

If you're starting out to build an eCommerce biz. Set some S.M.A.R.T goals and always start with a niche. Avoid the mistake that I made selling shower curtains and hover boards at the same store. Lol Biggest mistake most people make when they start building an eCommerce store is they try to be an Amazon.

For example, You're building a general store and start selling batman and superman key chain. When your prospects visited you store and they see a lot of stuff that are unrelated. Like dog leash, blenders, and so on. They will get confused on what type of business you're running. If you want to be a shop selling batman and superman key chain start searching for related items it could be anime movie, t.v series, upcoming movies and so on. That could be your value proposition as a one-stop shop of Fan Shop.

Why is it important to be consistent on products?
Those customers who purchased from your store you need to build relationship with them because they already know, like and trust you. Furthermore, your time and effort spent on acquiring new customers is quite costly compare to current customers that already bought and want to buy more. You don't need a lot of customers, if you follow Pareto's rule you only need 20% of VIP's to make 80% of your sales. I'm talking about daily and monthly orders with the same customers.

Lastly, what I love about it having a list! You know that what they like and they all speak the same language. Now what you could do is you can start promoting CPA offers such as games, contest, apps, and so on. Of course it's up to you how you're going to market the business.

Hope this helps and gives you an idea on running. It's not hard at all you can start running store with minimum budget of $500 but you got to know you're target market very well! Position yourself that I WANT THAT STUFF and I'M WILLING TO SPEND! If you have that feeling you can duplicate yourself and start looking your audience in Facebook's audience insight.

Hope this helps & looking forward to work with you guys!

Brilliant! Well said!

Hi,

My name is Coran. I’m working with Fotor, a cross-platform photo editing and designing tool with over 100 million users worldwide.

Hi, Coran! We're happy you're here and would love to have you drop in to the Introductions forum so our members can stop by and welcome you personally.

banners
Back