The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I have Some questions, Need Help

Rehan Khan

affiliate
Hello,

I am with Maxbounty, i have some questions..

Question 1: I want to promote Email submit offer via facebook ads, so how to start with that, because facebook won't allow to promote an affiliate link and also i believe that they will disable my ads account if i promote a landing page that contains affiliate link, I mean the won't allow "facebook ads + Landers = Lead" , so how i promote on facebook ads an email submit offers?

Question 2: I have tried instagram + Landers, but i am not happy with it, i want to make 10$ a day, so do you have any method, please help me then.

my skype : rehan95gold

Help would be appreciated

Thanks
Rehan Khan

Hello,

I am with Maxbounty, i have some questions..

Question 1: I want to promote Email submit offer via facebook ads, so how to start with that, because facebook won't allow to promote an affiliate link and also i believe that they will disable my ads account if i promote a landing page that contains affiliate link, I mean the won't allow "facebook ads + Landers = Lead" , so how i promote on facebook ads an email submit offers?

Question 2: I have tried instagram + Landers, but i am not happy with it, i want to make 10$ a day, so do you have any method, please help me then.

my skype : rehan95gold

Help would be appreciated

Thanks
Rehan Khan
Hello dude, will you consider going for another traffic source? i think you can look for other ways to run your campaign, and still get some good results out of it, you just have to target well, and set the campaign the good way. I'll really not suggest you to make it on Facebook, if you know it will be banned anyway.

Hello dude, will you consider going for another traffic source? i think you can look for other ways to run your campaign, and still get some good results out of it, you just have to target well, and set the campaign the good way. I'll really not suggest you to make it on Facebook, if you know it will be banned anyway.

Thank you for the Answer, can you please suggest me the most cheap (Shouldn't be bots :) ) and profitable traffic (paid) for Email Submit offerrs?

Thank you for the Answer, can you please suggest me the most cheap (Shouldn't be bots :) ) and profitable traffic (paid) for Email Submit offerrs?
You can use Admobispy , which is a spy-tool that could help you out to check out the best traffic source where you could run your campaign, but also will help you to have a better view on where to pick offers that convert, and optimize your campaign at the same time. i will advice to go for a tool like that, and work with. You can refer to their support team which is pretty friendly, and effective, and i wish you good luck with their service, and this campaign.

banners
Back