The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I have an Adult Site for more than a year with 500-1000 visitors per day no sale!

AdultLodge

affiliate
I have a site with 500-1000 visitors per day and I have tons of chaturbate/ dating ads from an affiliate program running (mainstay) on my some parts of my site.
Even overlays on the video (before the video starts or paused), however until now I have 2.14 on my account. Am I missing something?

I am a developer/ designer by trade and a newbie to affiliate marketing.

Adult ad networks
What networks were you using?
conversion rate is low.
Whats your CTR? You may be just filtering bots through an LP if your using one. If you're not using an LP that would explain why conversion rate is low.

Please say you are using a tracker, if not why not? Analyse data and cancel out bad sources. Maybe change the offer also, always better to test multiple offers instead of just being stuck with one bad one.

What networks were you using?
Crakrevenue

Whats your CTR? You may be just filtering bots through an LP if your using one. If you're not using an LP that would explain why conversion rate is low.
I just place the ads / script on my sidebar page.

Have you checked something as simple as "are your affiliate ID link correctly formatted"?
Yes, actually I get atleast 10% who clicks the ads but no one seems to be signing up
Please say you are using a tracker, if not why not? Analyse data and cancel out bad sources.
40% of my traffic is organic, mainly google, 30% is social the rest is either returning 10% (direct), referral 10-15% 5-10% (unknown sources).
You either have a low quality offer or poor quality traffic (for that offer).
I just place them like an ordinary ad banner. So no offers/ ads is being run for these affiliates. Dominant is chaturbate.

Hi, Your website may not be getting any sales or conversions because it doesn't match what your customer needs, wants, and expects. It may be that your website has technical issues. It may be that what you're offering isn't compelling enough. Moreover By hitting the 1000+ visitors a day milestone, you're virtually guaranteeing your success. One thousand visitors per day is a magic number. When you hit this number, you're on your way towards a seriously successful online business. Traffic is money, and you'll be getting a whole lot of traffic.

Last edited by a moderator:
take a random sample of the IPs from your server log
Bash:
root@mail:/var/log/nginx# zcat access.log-*.gz |cut -d"-" -f1 |sort -u|wc -l
root@mail:/var/log/nginx# zcat access.log-*.gz |cut -d"-" -f1 |wc -l
#make a random 10% sample
root@mail:/var/log/nginx# zcat access.log-*.gz |cut -d"-" -f1 \
|sort -u|shuf -n74 |wc -l
This is a personal mail server I happened to be logged into
>file.csv
loop the ips
host $ip >checkfile.csv
then read the hostmames NXDOMAIN ain't a real person (99%)
validate your traffic first

I have a site with 500-1000 visitors per day and I have tons of chaturbate/ dating ads from an affiliate program running (mainstay) on my some parts of my site.
Even overlays on the video (before the video starts or paused), however until now I have 2.14 on my account. Am I missing something?

I am a developer/ designer by trade and a newbie to affiliate marketing.
Many people think that if you have an adult website, you're simply obliged to go for dating offers. But gambling also finds a great response of such websites, since their audience is usually made up of well-off users. But to answer your question we'd have to analyze users, their GEO and deduce whether or not they are solvent

read the affiliate agreements --I do

Another case of the xactlys' , grab your fav bev and take a minute to digest them. Some will surprise you, some will scare you, yet others may impress and endear you!

Scared Breaking Bad GIF by davidsaracino

Funny, most (if not all) 'legit' and licensed gambling sitee prohibit adult traffic (read the affiliate agreements --I do). Selfrightious hypocrites *pot calling the kettle black* --but those are the stated terms. Vice is vice
Yes, you're right, that's exactly why you should consult with your manager before driving traffic to adult offers. They'll tell you what offers suit your traffic source

But gambling also finds a great response of such websites, since their audience is usually made up of well-off users.
Funny, most (if not all) 'legit' and licensed gambling sitee prohibit adult traffic (read the affiliate agreements --I do). Selfrightious hypocrites *pot calling the kettle black* --but those are the stated terms. Vice is vice

MI
Back