The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

how you manage a blog

According to me it is totally depend on you. If blogging is your passion then it is very easy for you and if you are doing blogging just for money then it can be hard for you.

For me the most difficult thing is to find an updated topic that everyone interest about, then write good content about it. If you write about whatever, I don't think you could get good base of traffic and followers

These are what I was stuck with managing a blog:
- Don't know clearly the audience
- Don't know what are interesting topics to write
- The website does not rank high
- Don't know how to drive more traffic (at lowest cost)
- No subscribers
- No time to write, to seo, to managing social media, monthly/weekly newsletter
And many other things...

Its all depends on the purpose of your blog. Do you own (or work for) a business and wants to spread word about it, or its a hobby blog or want to create content to marketing purpose, etc.

A narrowly targeted audience receiving a newsletter probably works well -- but how to get there -- the devil is in the details :(

It depends on what you want to reach with your blog. If it's only a private blog for a few people you don't need to invest much time. But in case you want to build a bigger blog to reach a lot of people your need to invest much more time and have to post new content weekly or daily. Furthermore you have to deal with the SEO for your blog.

Last edited by a moderator:
Creating and maintaining order a blog for your business is a great way to get an energy boost to gain exposure, find potential clients and interact with your current customers. Starting a blog is relatively easy.

On the off chance that you pursue these five stages, you will figure out how to set up a blog in under 60 minutes.

Stage 1 Choose Your Domain Name and Host.

Stage 2 Set Up Your Blog.

Stage 3 Design Your Blog With a Theme.

Stage 4 Select the Best Plugins for Your Blog.

Stage 5 Start Blogging with Compelling Content.

As for me, I really like to blog. I always want to do my best in it, and be among the top ones. But one of the major problems is time. I prefer to write about 5 good contents everyday and I can do it, because of 8 years experience before blogging but I rarely have time.
Now, I blog about Once in a week, and sometimes even longer, but I am trying to get back to constant content.

When it comes to managing a blog, Please grab yourself some Yoast plugin on WordPress, and most importantly, WP Statistics plugin or Google Analytics. Another favorite tool that is always a must for me is Alexa toolbar, and don't forget to submit your site and sitemap to google.

This is because I really like to track my progress, and how can you make success if you don't even know your progress? But alexa tool bar shows me my alexa ranking, and each website I start, I try to ensure that it goes up soon at least to the point where I start seeing the blue bar.

For traffic, you can auto schedule your blog posts using apps like Buffer, Crowdfire, etc. This way your blog content is shared to people even while you are away. :cool:

I think the most important thing here is creating posts in advance — you never know what will hepen in a week. And, set a kind of auto-posting I guess

If this is what you like and just a hobby, then blogging is pretty easy. But if you want to make money, you will first need to invest in advertising. And here it is not so simple.

banners
Back