The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

how you manage a blog

I think 'HARD' comes from your expectations. If you care only to share you experiences, write/create content at your own pace (I know successful blogs updated twice/month) and you will be fine. If your immediate goal is to earn money, boy, you're in for a rough ride because you will need to learn 4-5 years' info in 'as fast as you need the money'.

Look at anyone who blew up to xxx,xxx visitors a month. It's been a long, long grind for them eventhough it seems the success came overnight. Just a few thoughts :)

On the beginning, I think you should publishing some about 2 post on a week. Later you can publish around 1 post on a week. But I think if you will write about something you really like (in other way is just nonsense for me) it won't be a hard work for you.

With me, it isn't easy to manage the blog. I must write a lot of articles in one week, exactly from 5-10 articles per week. But I can't finish that. It bothered me a lot. :'(

With me, it isn't easy to manage the blog. I must write a lot of articles in one week, exactly from 5-10 articles per week. But I can't finish that. It bothered me a lot. :'(

I think consistency is more important. If you can only do two articles per week, then do that but do it every single week.

It was hard to start regulary work for it. It is easy to write content and add it, if you don't do optimization. Too hard to work with it when you are always thinking about optimization.

It was hard to start regulary work for it. It is easy to write content and add it, if you don't do optimization. Too hard to work with it when you are always thinking about optimization.

But if you're in it to make an income then you will definitely want to optimize as much as possible.

Managing a blog is not entirely difficult if you're driving traffic to it in relevant means. Promote your blog properly by posting quality articles, better anchor texts & tags. Also, write about the stuff that you are comfortable with.

It is a bit hard when you just have created your blog. You should make it popular. For this, you need to talk about it somewhere. After it is really easy

Managing a blog is not entirely difficult if you're driving traffic to it in relevant means. Promote your blog properly by posting quality articles, better anchor texts & tags. Also, write about the stuff that you are comfortable with.

You have to maintain a routine to manage a blog. Post Topics regularly. Continue Off page activities. It will help to grow your blog.

banners
Back