The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

how you manage a blog

There are different styles and preference for reading and writing blogs. The way one writes a blog depends on the audience, the subject, the type of blog and research invested about the topic. Certain factors must be taken care off to manage a blog. Length of the blog article, title of the article, value addition by the content, use of appropriate keywords, proper structure of the blog, images used in the blog, and optimum frequency of publishing the articles.

manage a blog depend on a lot of factors, but on general it's easy and simple.
personally, i manage 2 blogs on the same time, 2 or 3 articles each week, i even write articles some time on my phone or tablet on going.

hey guys,
does it is hard to manage a blog share your experience

Not really... You just have to be passionate with what you are doing and you'll be able to manage this site properly... At least this is what I can say based on my experience. I have made a lot of blogs in the past (for me and for others who hired me) and I never had an issue with how to manage these sites because I love the topics I am writing about...:)

I manage two blogs, i post once a week and answer comments daily.

It is not hard to if you can manage your time.

hey guys,
does it is hard to manage a blog share your experience

If you like what you're blogging about, then it's definitely far from being difficult.

I have a blog. And I have to say that although I am not even half way through from setting everything up, not even once I grew tired of doing the tiniest bit up to biggest stuff I have to work on.

I think to create a successful blog you need to really like what you write about. What's even better you should have experienced the things you write about.

Backups are extremely crucial for any online business to grow. We use VaultPress on WPBeginner and all our websites. It is a subscription based service with different plans and pricing. VaultPress offers automated real-time cloud backup solution.
Yoast’s WordPress SEO plugin is the complete website optimization solution for WordPress. It is packed with features and eliminates the need of installing several other plugins.

It is hard when you see this only as a work, but when it is a hobby it's much easier. Also depends on how much time you can spend working with you blog and must do it regularly.

banners
Back