“mobile”/ paypertrail
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

how you manage a blog

Discussion in 'Business Management' started by Rajivr754, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Rajivr754

Rajivr754 Affiliate affiliate

hey guys,
    does it is hard to manage a blog share your experience

2. CPA Evolution
  3. Natashawilliams

Natashawilliams Affiliate affiliate

No its quite easy to handle a blog. It all depends on the niche you chose for your blog just set a frequency of updations, watch the traffic and ranking then it will give you the best results.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2017
    seeqer, donyassine and Rajivr754 like this.
  4. Victorvictories

Victorvictories Affiliate affiliate

There are different styles and preference for reading and writing blogs. The way one writes a blog depends on the audience, the subject, the type of blog and research invested about the topic. Certain factors must be taken care off to manage a blog. Length of the blog article, title of the article, value addition by the content, use of appropriate keywords, proper structure of the blog, images used in the blog, and optimum frequency of publishing the articles.

5. Anastasia AdCombo

Anastasia AdCombo Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Well... it is not that difficult
    Some people can even manage a blog in a language they do not even speak (they order a translation of the article found on the Internet and that's it).

Albertomax1 and Tom Ruscha like this.
  6. King Fly

King Fly Affiliate affiliate

I have a blog about reviews Sleepping, it's very difficult to me manage. I also need to share experiences from people. Thanks! This's your blog.

Opntshirt likes this.
  7. donyassine

donyassine Affiliate affiliate

manage a blog depend on a lot of factors, but on general it's easy and simple.
    personally, i manage 2 blogs on the same time, 2 or 3 articles each week, i even write articles some time on my phone or tablet on going.

King Fly likes this.
  8. teardroptony9

teardroptony9 Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Not really... You just have to be passionate with what you are doing and you'll be able to manage this site properly... At least this is what I can say based on my experience. I have made a lot of blogs in the past (for me and for others who hired me) and I never had an issue with how to manage these sites because I love the topics I am writing about...:)

9. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

That doesn't answer the OP's question asking about how you manage a blog.

Please make all your posts relevant.

10. Upith

Upith Affiliate affiliate

I manage two blogs, i post once a week and answer comments daily.

It is not hard to if you can manage your time.

11. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

Something I need to improve!

12. Benjamin M

Benjamin M Affiliate affiliate

Very helpful discussion, learn a lot.

13. Morticai

Morticai Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

Yes it's "easy" to manage a blog.

However, to create a successful blog you have to really stand out and bring personality to the blog.

azgold and donyassine like this.
  14. kim16

kim16 Affiliate affiliate

If you like what you're blogging about, then it's definitely far from being difficult.

I have a blog. And I have to say that although I am not even half way through from setting everything up, not even once I grew tired of doing the tiniest bit up to biggest stuff I have to work on.

azgold likes this.
  15. Kay Santos

Kay Santos Affiliate affiliate

Just blog about the things you love to do, and nothing will be hard as easy.

Tom Ruscha likes this.
  16. Tom Ruscha

Tom Ruscha Affiliate affiliate

It isn't that hard, i have a blog for health and fitness. I post thrice a week, my resources - the internet.
    You just need to have a time for it.

Princess Santos likes this.
  17. Kevin Mounts

Kevin Mounts Affiliate affiliate

As long as you love and like what you're blogging, it will never be hard on your part.

Princess Santos likes this.
  18. BonnieOsborne

BonnieOsborne Affiliate affiliate

I think to create a successful blog you need to really like what you write about. What's even better you should have experienced the things you write about.

19. forumsite

forumsite Affiliate affiliate

Backups are extremely crucial for any online business to grow. We use VaultPress on WPBeginner and all our websites. It is a subscription based service with different plans and pricing. VaultPress offers automated real-time cloud backup solution.
    Yoast’s WordPress SEO plugin is the complete website optimization solution for WordPress. It is packed with features and eliminates the need of installing several other plugins.

Albertomax1 likes this.
  20. Princess Santos

Princess Santos Affiliate affiliate

It isn't that hard as long as you want what you are doing

21. Anddrew

Anddrew Affiliate affiliate

It is hard when you see this only as a work, but when it is a hobby it's much easier. Also depends on how much time you can spend working with you blog and must do it regularly.

banners