The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to win SEOcontest 2008 !!

MeetHere

Hi..

Would you like to share your "SECRET STRATEGIES" for winning this SEOcontest 2008 ?

What SEO tactics will you do ? OR what SEO tactics are best one's ?

I start with
- Domain/folder url containing the term "SEOcontest2008" :D

I don't think too many people will disclose their's best strategies... :)

As you said domains/subdomains/subfolders with SEOcontest2008 in it probably is a good start.

If you look through this forum - there are tons of good advises and techniques has been described and discussed in details...

Heres a strong tip!

Dont put all your gather faith in blogspot / wordpress keyword rich domains. Yes they are topping the lot but all these FREE hosts with the SAME content & only more & more variations there is simply nothing unique or original about them so in 4 weeks they will become unstuck.

Heres a strong tip!

Dont put all your gather faith in blogspot / wordpress keyword rich domains. Yes they are topping the lot but all these FREE hosts with the SAME content & only more & more variations there is simply nothing unique or original about them so in 4 weeks they will become unstuck.

maybe true or maybe not. IMHO, you can still win using those free blogspot/wordpres host, It's a matter of SEO/SEM application. make your site stand from the rest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed!

Heres a strong tip!

I agree with you. This is interesting to watch how Google will behave on this. I think 2 months is pretty short period to gain the authority, so these may carry on till the contest ends.

I am using a folder (seo-contest-2008) as primary page on my domain seonotes.com to test how this perform in coming 2 months.

This contest is primarily targeting a single keyword, unlike other contests targeting 2 words, it makes it very much interesting.

Good luck to all!

Heres a strong tip!

I don't see any difference in free hosted sites against self hosted sites, it's a matter of how you apply work on it. Same thing can happen with your self hosted sites, one can even make an exact duplicate of yours.

good unique content and on-page optimization ....

oh.. good old domain still works? hehe.

Last edited by a moderator:
My startagy is to have a long term #1 spot on google for seocontest and hope that seocontest is in the search term so far its working LOL too bad it was not seocontest 2008
Just need google to see I updated my page I am on vaction and yesterday was my first chance to check the contest

Can I enter more then 1 site and win first and second?

When does the contest end?

Last edited:
get lots of seocontest keyword site links like from mycarcasherdotcom seocontest and shopautodotca seocontest sites I won 8 checkpoints and finished second in carcasher and won shopautodotca the links will work great just waiting to see how far I can get with just 1 link from seocontest.net

I feel like I have an unfair advantage here

banners
Back