The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to win SEOcontest 2008 !!

Social bookmarking & fresh forum posts are ultimate key for quick backlinks which matter.

Sitewide links will also be a factor here...because they are easily done and result in high quantity of links in a short time period. Look at any of the top contenders and you'll see they all have hundreds or thousands of links, many of which are sitewide.

Social bookmarking & fresh forum posts are ultimate key for quick backlinks which matter.

I agree. But how about organizing a link exchange with a certain delay in time, I mean offering to SEO related site owners 5 great links after April 1st as the contest winner (or at least being highly ranked during the contest) in exchange for only one link until the contest ends?

I agree. But how about organizing a link exchange with a certain delay in time, I mean offering to SEO related site owners 5 great links after April 1st as the contest winner (or at least being highly ranked during the contest) in exchange for only one link until the contest ends?

I have already got a method like this in place from day 1 & have had a huge responce

thanks for the tip! :winkiss:

Very good. Thanks for confirming the effectiveness of this method.

Well worth it, i had 500 requests in one week, i knocked a few back due to my website linking policy as some were inappropriate content which i dont link too, but thats to be expected when your offering such a thing.

Also make it aware that after the 1 april & contest is over the page will no dobut have a high ranking factor.

Well worth it, i had 500 requests in one week, i knocked a few back due to my website linking policy as some were inappropriate content which i dont link too, but thats to be expected when your offering such a thing.

Also make it aware that after the 1 april & contest is over the page will no dobut have a high ranking factor.

Really smart move. Very well done!
I am sure many seocontest2008 sites will have a great value after 1st of April and will rank well for other SEO related keywords as well.

No doubt, there will be many ways to monetize the contestant sites.

Come 1 april it will be a tightly drawn race between the current 3 sites (mine one). These three sites are all doing an excellent content driven campaign unlike other entries in the contest (no offense intended). It seems strange as i can do a this certain method of seo (completely) white hat & 9 out of 10 times my site goes to first, to which the other two sites do the same thing & rise.

banners
Back