The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything How to improve SEO rankings

This is helpful, Honeybadger!

Or otherwise, you could also use any SEO tools. This is so much easier & even faster. According to my research, SurferSEO, Semrush & Nexmind Ai is quite good and even have so many good reviews on G2 & AppSumo. Maybe you can check this out too.

Interesting how the game keeps on evolving, so approaching it in any other way than a full-time job especially off-page seems utterly futile. Equally important is knowing where your strengths lie since competing with high authority domains from the get-go is a losing battle. Thus, it's best to focus on the long tail keywords and content gaps to slowly build an audience. Next, oversee your results and strike while the iron is hot on your most popular URLs (EG utilize them as collaboration opportunities and earning/giving backlinks for a price)

Last edited by a moderator:
You can improve your SEO ranking by:
1.) Properly doing keyword research to identify relevant keywords and phrases that align with your content and target audience.
2.) On-page optimizing which include Keyword incorporation in meta description, headings, URL.
3.) Checking your Website is user friendly and has good page load time.
4.) Build your social presence by way of maintaining social media account.
5.) And finally and the most importantly by link building and that too on reputed sites by any way through article submission, image submission, directory submission.

There are much more latest trendy SEO and evolved techniques.

This is helpful, Honeybadger!

Or otherwise, you could also use any SEO tools. This is so much easier & even faster. According to my research, SurferSEO, Semrush & Nexmind Ai is quite good and even have so many good reviews on G2 & AppSumo. Maybe you can check this out too.
I am a very big fan of Yoast SEO for wordpress, it's easy and makes SEO almos like a game (at least to me)

Nice information, but need to mention these also:

1. Your page loading time is important for a few reasons.
2. Your content needs to be high quality, recent, and relevant.
3. There are certain things you can do to increase the credibility of your website.

One great tip is try to think like your customer, or at least potential customer. It might be hard to switch perspectives from the site creator/marketer to a client who sees the site for the first time. But if you can you will easily see some mistakes or changes you can make that will optimize the customers experience, thus also SEO and Rankings.

Nice information, but need to mention these also:

1. Your page loading time is important for a few reasons.
2. Your content needs to be high quality, recent, and relevant.
3. There are certain things you can do to increase the credibility of your website.
100% percent, these are most important, and optimize for mobile (or at least don't forget mobile users). From a Google perspective your website needs to provide the user what they are looking for (high quality content) without having them wait (loading time). Google becomes better and better at measuring/estimating user behavior. For example, if you're the last site the user checks after a search it is a strong signal. The other things help you rank, but this is the key in my opinion.

dont forget google can often measure action now too
they definitely do with Google Chrome and Google-Analytics --why do you think they are 'free'
sarcasm_emoji.png

they definitely do with Google Chrome and Google-Analytics --why do you think they are 'free' View attachment 33339
Is there any technical evidence to support Google tracking 'actions' such as website.com/thankyou.php pages?
If this is happening is it the case Google 'understands' the function of thankyou.php?
I'm asking this question without Google using Google Analytics
ty

Google browser is suspect in my mind. ET call home ....

The Internet is a tracking machine --I delete almost of my cookies (on desktop) when I close my browser. A few `trusted websites` are exempted from this action --in Firefox. I stay signed out of Google with time limited exceptions.

On mobile --it's a trap ...

1699106723401.png

you got to do it manually

Is there any technical evidence to support Google tracking 'actions' such as website.com/thankyou.php pages?
If this is happening is it the case Google 'understands' the function of thankyou.php?
I'm asking this question without Google using Google Analytics
ty
Maybe Does Google Use Analytics and Chrome Data for Ranking? will provide some hints for you.

Chrome data is being used for ranking factors, but as they say it is "only" Core Web Vitals. However, I'm not sure what they (can) use from this, number of page loads? Entire content is being send for LCP etc? Quoted from the interview "we use the Chrome User Experience Report data which is kind of that aggregated data of what users saw when they went to the website".

Google Analytics data not used. I guess, if it would be used, people would be manipulating this by now for their advantage.

I think it is safe to say that if you have a thankyou.php page, Googles algorithms have the ability to understand it is a thank you page. What they use as input to determine ranking and how they measure it will be mostly guesswork though.

MI
Back