The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to Use Monetizer

kenaki

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
This is a quick guide on how to use Monetizer.

Full disclosure, I work at Monetizer, so I will ensure this is just a tutorial of how to use it, and how to get the best out of it, and not a review. That being said, I have been using the system since before I worked for the company, and continue to do so.

So the first thing you will want to do is set up an account at Monetizer.com
If you then add support on skype you will be asked a couple of questions and hopefully approved.

Once in you will need to navigate to the "Domain" menu and set up a subdomain (using your own domain name, Monetizer do not provide domains), after setting up a sub domain you will be given an IP address, go to the server you bought your domain name from and set up an A record pointing to the IP address given to you by Monetizer.

After this is Complete you can create your link, start by going to "Links" and clicking "Create Link".

Once you have clicked on create a link you will see a host of fields that need to be filled in. Here you should find your domain at the top along with your campaign name, which you can edit, the same goes for your link name, you can then choose how you want your link to run i.e. would you like to allow aggressive or adult ads, would you like to allow back traffic, entry pops or exit pops? You can also put in any keywords or a click ID (postback token) in these fields.

Once this is done click "Create Link" and you will be shown your promotion methods, which consist of:
  • Direct Link
  • Back Button Redirect
  • GEO Redirect
  • Popunder Redirect
  • Mobile Redirect
  • Mobile Redirect (SEO Friendly)
It is now a matter of simply copying and pasting your script where needed, then watching your stats in "leagues" to keep track of any leads.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-26 at 16.10.00.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-26 at 16.10.00.png
    223 KB · Views: 555
Last edited:
Not used Monetizer yet but done a bit of traffic through Afflow which I found really easy to work with and the conversions weren't that bad

Afflow / Monetizer is one of the very best networks out there when it comes to monetizing remnant traffic. Been using them for over 8 months now and not had any major issues and they always pay on time. :)
aEbiHYU.png

Last edited:
Hey @Cato, apologies for the late reply, yes you can add other networks, you simply need to add Propeller Ads as a league first, using the "New League" section toward the top of the page, as we do not have macro support it is not in the list so simply click on "other" and name the league "Propeller Ads", then when you create a link choose the leaguw and simply input Propeller Ads macros into the keyword fields

And thanks for the kind words @cashmoneyaffiliate always glad to hear feedback from top affiliates like yourself :)

Thanks, I'll try that, just hoped for a way where I don't have to enter macros manually every time...

banners
Back