The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to Use Monetizer

Hey ! Can you use Afflow for arbitrage ? I'm just starting and I got no remnant traffic to send. I will buy normal traffic

Hey ! Can you use Afflow for arbitrage ? I'm just starting and I got no remnant traffic to send. I will buy normal traffic
Yes u can buy traffic and send directly to afflow rotating links
But u need voulumm to track single data
Some traffic sources popads,popcash,zeropark,propeller ads,mobicow and buzzcity
There are many but some of them came in my mind immediately

Yes u can buy traffic and send directly to afflow rotating links
But u need voulumm to track single data
Some traffic sources popads,popcash,zeropark,propeller ads,mobicow and buzzcity
There are many but some of them came in my mind immediately
i want to do the same

In many cases, you can set a postback directly to the traffic source, so a tracker is not really needed if you are just doing arbitrage

whats their support skype? anyone can share pls appreciate!
Hey, we no longer have Skype support. But there is a support chatbox you can reach out on in the bottom right-hand corner of the platform, or by heading to the support tab.

Messing with people's browser functions is something I won't do on my domains -- it's sleazy IMHO.
I want return visits not to blow people off and milk them for pennies --but that is just the way I do things ...

Can you give more specific instructions ?
Sure! If you have an account with us just log in and you'll see the menu on the left-hand side of the screen. Near the bottom, you'll see "Contact Support". If you click on it a chatbox will be open where you can ask any and all questions you have and myself or one of our support team will reply as soon as possible.

If you don't have an account you can sign up for one here and you'll be given an email address where you can contact us regarding your application. Or if you'd rather speak to somebody before signing up there is a little chat bubble in the corner of the screen where you can talk to myself or one of our support team.

Hope this helps

John
Monetizer

MI
Back