The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How To Track & Promote MyLead Offers?

Edited_20220206_134603.jpg

Hi Everyone!

I have marked 2 things on the screenshot attached.

1) MyLead asks not to use your own tracking software. Does it mean we cannot use external trackers at all? What about private trackers namely Voluum / BeMob / RedTracker, etc?

2) iPhone Sweepstakes offers without incentive traffic! I'm a little confused here. Wouldn't this be an incentive traffic by design? So how do we promote this offer?

They mean the users IP address for GEO-IP tracking and segmentation purposes.

The problem here is that you have no understanding of how network requests work <- most people don't
To keep it simple and to the point --a browser requests HTML/text images/binary sending the return address <- the user's browser IP address so the data sent has a path to reach the user.

PREVIEW is the important word --this is not a real hit.
Use the real URL of the offer and your real browser is what they age trying to say in too few words for a real preview.
If your IP is not GEO-IP allowed then you will need a VPN or Proxy IP to use for a preview.

The problem here is that you have no understanding of how network requests work
Lol. Don't know where that's coming from but Affiliate Marketing is totally new for me and I'm trying to be sure I don't make any stupid mistakes. I would rather get called stupid for asking too many stupid questions. But thank you for helping out! I really appreciate it!

View attachment 23178
Hi Everyone!

1) MyLead asks not to use your own tracking software. Does it mean we cannot use external trackers at all? What about private trackers namely Voluum / BeMob / RedTracker, etc?

2) iPhone Sweepstakes offers without incentive traffic! I'm a little confused here. Wouldn't this be an incentive traffic by design? So how do we promote this offer?
2) What they mean with no incentive traffic is dont force ppl to sign up " hey sign up in this site and ill send nudes' ; sign up here and ill send you money'

View attachment 23178
Hi Everyone!

Hi @MasterOfHearts ;)

1) You can take advantage of our tracking software on MyLead and they work just fine. The only problem that may occur is that they may be blocked by social media. In this case, we recommend that you use HideLink. MyLead works fine with offer trackers, some of them we are connected to as templates, but using them is not mandatory. :cool:

2) In general, a lot of sweepstakes do not allow motivated traffic. The consequence is that you can't write - "you fill out the form = you are guaranteed an iphone" or "fill out this form and receive the file I have prepared for you". :)

If you have any further questions, you can contact one of our support members by writing to this email support@mylead.global

Best regards, Magda, MyLead

View attachment 23178
Hi Everyone!

By the first they mean the offer is Geo targeted so If if your using your tracking that doesn't match with the are the offer is set for you have to use VPN!

secondly mostly sweeps offer doesn't allow incentive traffic!

Not to hijack this thread, but I applied for MyLead over a month ago and they didn't send me a token to activate my account. I send them multiple messages about this error and still no response.... Can you guys help?

Not to hijack this thread, but I applied for MyLead over a month ago and they didn't send me a token to activate my account. I send them multiple messages about this error and still no response.... Can you guys help?
Hi @OscarMike

We apologize for the long response time. :rolleyes: It is best to contact a member of our support team directly. Write to this e-mail address: krystian.ilcewicz@mylead.global and describe your problem. Please also enter your MyLead login and the e-mail address you used to log in. I have already referred the case to the appropriate team, so I hope you will receive help as soon as possible. :)

Best regards, Magda, MyLead

banners
Back