The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to test several offers with few of landing pages and ads ?

affiliatelk

Charles ngo in his blog says that test your campaign depends on your budget.

For an example:
If your budget $200 test 3 offers, 1 landing page, 7 ads.
If your budget $2,000 test Maybe 5 offers, 3 landing pages, 50 ads ect....

I am little confusion on this testing method, Each and every offers have separate landing pages and ads, then how can I test
5 offers with 3 landing pages, 50 ads ect..

Please explain me clearly how can i do like this ??

Hey Mr. Graybeard,

Very commendable and respectable. I have no idea who you are or how you look. lol But I see an online marketer who knows his stuff. You truly have freedom and independence. Your coding skills is what separates you from the rest of the pack. Just wanted to share this. Newbies, learn basic coding or you'll get rocked in this game.

Learn to dig, explore and discover stuff. And trust your gut. Trust your intuition.

Happy Saturday Y'all!

Charles ngo in his blog says that test your campaign depends on your budget.

For an example:
If your budget $200 test 3 offers, 1 landing page, 7 ads.
If your budget $2,000 test Maybe 5 offers, 3 landing pages, 50 ads ect....

I am little confusion on this testing method, Each and every offers have separate landing pages and ads, then how can I test
5 offers with 3 landing pages, 50 ads ect..

Please explain me clearly how can i do like this ??
hello dude, truly i really don't know how it works, but i guess you should subscribe to a spy-tool to help you out with the tests, before launching anything how do you think about this? They are really some good spy-tool out there that have features that could really be helpful for you into this, let me list some of them as Admobispy, whatrunswhere, etc... Good luck with this!

The payout of the offer very much dictates how many offers you can test within your budget.

If you have a $100 payout offer and a $300 budget you probably shouldn't test that offer. Generally, I like to spend 5 - 10x the payout on testing an offer. So for a $100 offer, I'd spend $500 - $1000.

The more offers/landers you add into the mix the more money you're going to have to spend to get statistically significant data that you can take action on.

Hey Mr. Graybeard,

Very commendable and respectable. ... Your coding skills is what separates you from the rest of the pack. Just wanted to share this. Newbies, learn basic coding or you'll get rocked in this game.

TY for your compliments. I am an 'old fart, 62' who retired from a construction business and started in the commercialization of the Internet in c. 2000. You had to learn to code back then or you we going to just be a spectator or a consumer.

I have been involved with marketing and affiliate acquisition as well as experienced in a lot of related things in the Adult Webcam Business since 2002. A good part of this is relevant to general online business.

MI
Back