The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to test offers if it works or not ?

bilelbboy

Hello guyes
I need a free vpn service in wich i can find african and asian countries so i can test the offer if it works or not ! if you have any other way to test offers please let me know !

Hey!
The offer can be working, but not converting. You should ask your manager what offers work the best at the current moment or just make some research to find the top ones

Well to see if converts you must direct traffic to them or you also can ask your manager to help you with some good offers that promote

Hello guyes
I need a free vpn service in wich i can find african and asian countries so i can test the offer if it works or not ! if you have any other way to test offers please let me know !
You can really ask straight to your affiliate manager, what are the offers that convert

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the OP means to say he wants to check the offer demographic if the offer is really opening in that specific region?

Refrain from going with free VPN providers as they might not work and there are chances that you will get bombarded with ads all over. Go with a paid VPN provider like Windscreen VPN.

How do you test an offer with a spy tool?
I know spy-tools are helpful to see what offer converts well, and evaluate ad formats and creatives, so i thought it could be a way of testing,? i mean we can take this as filters, to check out what works or not?

I know spy-tools are helpful to see what offer converts well, and evaluate ad formats and creatives, so i thought it could be a way of testing,? i mean we can take this as filters, to check out what works or not?

They work for initial research, you can't test landing pages with a spy tool.

Hi,

If you have screenshot of offer landing page then you can use "affilitest.com". Open it and enter your tracking URL. After adding it, it will show you redirected path and destination URL. Click on destination URL and compare to screenshot which is given by your advertiser for particular offers.
Note: They are providing daily 5 free test.

You can use VPN also. TunnelBear is good one.

Thanks.

Hello guyes
You can ask to your affiliate manager, but also, check out this list, all of those tools could help you to buy ads in the more intelligently way, and keep a direct view on the top offers for a certain period, and also the top ads top performers advertisers use on their campaign, check out this list, and hope this will be helpful for you!! 7 Useful Ad Spying Tools for Affiliate Marketers

MI
Back