The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to start with $ 50 to promote maxbounty products

moahmed183

affiliate
I lost a lot creating failed campaigns and gained nothing from them. How do I get started with $ 50 to promote products with a no-loss guarantee

no-loss guarantee
I don't think there's such a thing as a "no loss-guarantee". The biggest thing in AM is testing and tracking (optimizing), lot's of trails and errors until you find a winning formula.

failed campaigns and gained nothing from them
Why do you say gained nothing? Even when a campaign fails, you should be able to gather a few useful things from the data you have gathered.

1. Maybe your landing page isn't congruent with the offer and needs to be changed.
2. Maybe you are targeting the wrong audience?
3. Are you getting many clicks from your lander through to the offer?
4. Where is the customer dropping off?
5. What is the quality of your traffic?
6. Are you tracking everything properly?
7. Are you split testing landers, headlines, copy, creatives etc?

The list can go on and on, we'll need more context from you to be able to offer suggestions.

Of course, the landing page is displayed compatible and I've learned many known errors and vulnerabilities in ad campaigns
Initially, I was using social media to promote shows and I found the audience really unappreciated and that was funny! And I got a lot of clicks and hit the product page but didn't get one lead
Maybe the target audience was wrong, and this I really know, but it frustrated me a little bit
In addition, in the end, after a lot of attempts, I blocked my ad account on Facebook
I haven't done exactly what is the demography of people who are interested in sweepstakes and gifts even though I've been working for more than a year and a half in marketing on Facebook

I lost a lot creating failed campaigns and gained nothing from them.

Not possible unless you were not collecting data. Sounds to me you have a mindset issue and a lack of business knowledge. All marketers spend money on some campaigns that do not produce a positive ROI, it's part of testing. As well, we never see it as losing money. We see it as buying data. Your tracker should be full of data about your attempt(s).

How do I get started with $ 50 to promote products with a no-loss guarantee

More foolish thinking.

banners
Back