The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to setup multiple Postbacks in one single offer?

Stormrage

affiliate
I have a big trouble and hope it can have a solution... :(

I'm working with MaxBounty and I need to scale an offer so I created another Prosper202 tracking domain to track better the new traffic source I'm using to scale this offer.

I always use the Global Postback for all MaxBounty offers but now that I have two Prosper202 (trackers) sending different traffic sources to the same offer, how can I setup two or more postbacks to the same offer? Because MaxBounty by default get the Global Postback (in Global Postback I'm using the postback of my 1st Prosper202) but if I add a custom Callback Code in the MaxBounty offer then the Global Postback will not work more so... How can I track all the conversions from both trackers at same time?

So the question is ... how to setup differents postbacks (from different trackers) for the same offer and keep them working at the same time so I can track all the conversions of each respective Prosper202?

use the global post back url for the first domain name
and use custom one for the other domain .
if you did this then where is the problem ? .
i think that will work fine No Problem at all .

no because if I just add a custom postback this will override the default callback (global postback)

At least this is what MaxBounty say:

"If you would like to set a callback for this campaign, that will override the default callback you have set in your profile, enter the details below."

There should be a solution please help :(

i think custom solution will be perfect :) .
i will leave a php code here .
for that will do the Job :) .

okay perfect i want to code a a perfect solution for you .
but that will take me long time and i need to test it .
any ways i made some thing Small and it works (the code is tested and made by me ) :) :) .

go to one of your domain names and create a file called any thing .
let's call it .

main_post_back.php
put the following code in it .
Code:
<?
$custom_token_of_click_id = "sub_id";

$click_id = $_REQUEST[$custom_token_of_click_id];

if(strlen($click_id)>0)
{
    $op = fopen("conversted_subs.txt", "a+");
    fwrite($op , trim($click_id)."\n");
    fclose($op);

}

?>

please make sure you change this line
$custom_token_of_click_id = "sub_id";

the sub_id must be changed to the sub id you use in your cpa network where you passing clicks to .

for example in maxbounty will be like this .
$custom_token_of_click_id = "s2";

cool .
now every thing is ready .
go and put
http://yourdomain.com/main_post_back.php as global post back URL .

perfect now when there is a conversion you will find it here
http://yourdomain.com/conversted_subs.txt .

all you have to go is copy the sub_ids that converted and update them manually in both of your tracking tool .
that will work even if you are using 2 different tracking softwares .

i think i helped :) .
good luck and let us know how it goes :) .

Oh fantastic! you've been very kind to take the time to prepare this code, thank you!

But when I have also a Voluum tracker as 3rd tracker how can I adapt this to work with my 2 prospers and my Voluum as 3rd tracker?

Also, it would be great if it can update automatically the subids, maybe schedule it to upload subids to the 3 trackers at the same particular time, could it be possible?

Thanks again in advanced for your kindly help!

banners
Back