The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to (re) start an affiliate marketing journey with no budget?

MbAzazel

affiliate
So I was trying CPA marketing and I'm out of testing budget and have not yet mastered the skill, still no conversations with every traffic source I tried. Fb, push. Can anyone advise me on how to get the ball rolling with no budget? May be some advice on free traffic with no website?

No.
Well, there is a way using social media and your time is that is worth nothing to you ...
Well I have lot's of time and no other option at the moment... No time to waste tho as I would like to change this situation as fast as possible.
So is the method legit or do you have an other advise? I'm aware that there is a lot I don't know yet

So I was trying CPA marketing and I'm out of testing budget and have not yet mastered the skill, still no conversations with every traffic source I tried. Fb, push. Can anyone advise me on how to get the ball rolling with no budget? May be some advice on free traffic with no website?

What was your original budget?

What did you specifically spend it on?

Starting out in cpa without a budget is going to be tough, not impossible but not easy.
As GrayBeard says time is a precious commodity and if you don't have money you'll need a lot of time.
Are you getting more cash for another run at it?
I really hope so. How long did it take you to get a positive ROI?

Please can you guide me
I wrote the server scripts for the bot (@Twitter) and had to learn a bunch of stuff --made $250 for too much time but I only ran the bot for 2 months maybe. I can recycle and scale the same programming for a new marketing strategy however ...

I had to parse XML queries from the sponsor (cam girls) and then parse the data into plain text for the Node.js bot. So, I had a live feed with images that were being tweeted 4-8 camgirls an hour at randomized time intervals -- looked like a real human was doing it to the viewer.

I was getting likes on the home page feed of months after I stopped -- from that I can see real possibilities if you have the right strategies. Assuming you are not a developer, you can apply the same principle idea, strategy and tactics manually but to me --that is very redundant work --same over and over ... A bot and maybe some AI text with some human intervention for realism.

Adult NSFW some nudity (WARNING :D)
Please can you guide me on how to do this?

Program bots using the api Developer Docs for Facebook, Twitter, others and come up with a good strategy and effective tactics. I have used Node.js for this in that past. It's not easy, takes time to develop the api and the results can take months (if there are any to be had for your purpose).

Till now it doesn't make lots of sense to me. I know nothing about programming but I would love to read a guide too maybe that I can make it manual and if there is a 250 recurring revenue. It would be Interesting to hire someone to make de bot for me once I have some money agoin

I really hope so. How long did it take you to get a positive ROI?
I wrote the server scripts for the bot (@Twitter) and had to learn a bunch of stuff --made $250 for too much time but I only ran the bot for 2 months maybe. I can recycle and scale the same programming for a new marketing strategy however ...

I had to parse XML queries from the sponsor (cam girls) and then parse the data into plain text for the Node.js bot. So, I had a live feed with images that were being tweeted 4-8 camgirls an hour at randomized time intervals -- looked like a real human was doing it to the viewer.

I was getting likes on the home page feed of months after I stopped -- from that I can see real possibilities if you have the right strategies. Assuming you are not a developer, you can apply the same principle idea, strategy and tactics manually but to me --that is very redundant work --same over and over ... A bot and maybe some AI text with some human intervention for realism.

Adult NSFW some nudity (WARNING :D)
https://twitter.com/icamvip

I'm having same problem too finding a free traffic method that works. Have you found anything yet?
Till now it doesn't make lots of sense to me. I know nothing about programming but I would love to read a guide too maybe that I can make it manual and if there is a 250 recurring revenue. It would be Interesting to hire someone to make de bot for me once I have some money agoin

Spent over 2500 on traffic push and fb, courses from some guru's.. Tracker ect.

Okay, well you had the proper budget, but maybe not the proper guidance.

What strikes me is that if you had a tracker and were split testing based on an intelligence program, you should have been able to dial in the campaign(s) pretty damn fast.

I suggest you find a way to accumulate another $2500 to $3000 budget because with our members guidance you should be able to make that generate a steady positive ROI. You won't want to make any withdrawals from your budget once you start earning with it because you want to role the money back into successful campaigns for a few months to build up your war chest before drawing a salary or stipend for yourself.

I learned to program over a long period --years
I used PHP, bash (.sh) and a Node.js server
With no strategy and tactics you are just going to fail --start with that first --have a plan.
That is so true.. Otherwise you get discouraged or distracted... But how does one come up with a good business strategy? I studied nursing and no
If you have social media traffic you can make some money with most of our affiliates using snapchat as a traffic source and making money with adult dating offers. If you want can you try it?

Join Now!
Thanks, I'm going to bookmark this for later but I have no budget for traffic right now. Or is this doable with free traffic to start?

Program bots using the api Developer Docs for Facebook, Twitter, others and come up with a good strategy and effective tactics. I have used Node.js for this in that past. It's not easy, takes time to develop the api and the results can take months (if there are any to be had for your purpose).

What would you program bots for exactly? Thanks.

well you could search for new products released on clickbank ,jvzoo,warriorplus etc .Then start to create video review for the products and you will make some sales as people are already in a buying mode .The thing with this method its you need to be consistent and you need to work hard ,when you get an income then learn to invest it learng bing ads of facebook ads and promote cickbank products etc

well you could search for new products released on clickbank ,jvzoo,warriorplus etc .Then start to create video review for the products and you will make some sales as people are already in a buying mode .The thing with this method its you need to be consistent and you need to work hard ,when you get an income then learn to invest it learng bing ads of facebook ads and promote cickbank products etc
Is Facebook the place you recommend advertising first after making a video review of a ClickBank Product, or where to go once you have made money with the review via SEO or some other method of pulling in traffic?

Couldn't agree more on the previous statement about time as a valuable commodity. And in case you're out of your budget and you don't have a website - you're gonna need a lot of your time invested.

One of the ways I can think of is growing your social media audience and then generate traffic and conversions from it.

Use a combination of Google Trends and social media to identify a current problem that is breakout (for example people all over the world need car batteries cos their cars have been sitting idle during covid-19 lockdown)

If you can find a product/solution to the problem then start a site specifically about the solution

For example bestcarbatteries.com or buycarbatteries.com

That is the example but trending problems are like a wave you jump on with your surfboard

banners
Back