The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to (re) start an affiliate marketing journey with no budget?

Probably it is really better to find a job, earn money and start investing in affiliate marketing. Social media free traffic became a garbage. OR - you can always get a credit for the first ads campaign)

Probably it is really better to find a job, earn money and start investing in affiliate marketing. Social media free traffic became a garbage. OR - you can always get a credit for the first ads campaign)
Thanks everyone for the information. Getting a day job is definitely needed. To be able to invest on online ventures. I'm hesitant to pick a traffic source and offers as I blew very quick trough my first budget. What would you guys advice? What is newbie friendly? In the past I tried Facebook ads and push traffic for sweepstakes/ Max bounty offers.

Okay, well you had the proper budget, but maybe not the proper guidance.

What strikes me is that if you had a tracker and were split testing based on an intelligence program, you should have been able to dial in the campaign(s) pretty damn fast.

I suggest you find a way to accumulate another $2500 to $3000 budget because with our members guidance you should be able to make that generate a steady positive ROI. You won't want to make any withdrawals from your budget once you start earning with it because you want to role the money back into successful campaigns for a few months to build up your war chest before drawing a salary or stipend for yourself.

Hi my situation is I don’t have an initial $2500 but I can invest $300 a month. Should I wait for an accumulation or can I do this with the monthly budget? Thanks!

So I was trying CPA marketing and I'm out of testing budget and have not yet mastered the skill, still no conversations with every traffic source I tried. Fb, push. Can anyone advise me on how to get the ball rolling with no budget? May be some advice on free traffic with no website?

Your ability to get traffic with no budget is directly related to the value you can provide other people
@Graybeard gave you good advice about pandemic and your medical background
What problem(s) people are facing now can you help solve?

Hi @MbAzazel
I am a newbie here and learning affiliate marketing from various youtube channels & blogs. I have learned lot of free methods to earn money with social media organic traffic but it takes a lot of time. First create your audience and then promote your affiliate product.

that's what I am doing right now the easy and good choices are Instagram & Pinterest just pick your niche and create your page according to niche and start reposting other people posts in your page don't forget to credit them.

when you reach enough viewers create one or two landing page from any free lander site and start promoting your product. I am doing the same thing with patience soon will be sharing my Journey.

banners
Back