The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to put clickbank affiliate link in youtube video description

Gems Lopez

affiliate
7 days ago i created a youtube review video about a clickbank product and 2 days ago i put an affiliate link on the video description and after few hours youtube moderator delete my video.
I sort my affiliate link with tinyurl and i put that link four time on video description.
so please any expert bro can answer me these question-
how to put affiliate link on video description?
how many time can i put affiliate link on description?
can i put sort affiliate url on video description?

EXPERT MARKETER PLEASE REPLAY ME DETAILY.
Thanks a lot

7 days ago i created a youtube review video about a clickbank product and 2 days ago i put an affiliate link on the video description and after few hours youtube moderator delete my video.
I sort my affiliate link with tinyurl and i put that link four time on video description.
so please any expert bro can answer me these question-
how to put affiliate link on video description?
how many time can i put affiliate link on description?
can i put sort affiliate url on video description?

EXPERT MARKETER PLEASE REPLAY ME DETAILY.
Thanks a lot

You can setup a blog/LP on blogger 1st.
Then use a url shortener like bitly and place your aff link on the blog.
Then in your youtube description, use a url shortener pointing to your blog and you should be fine.
Go the extra step.

There are many way to make money with clickbank. the best way for me to promote clickbank product that is create video about product and promote via youtube. You can follow my step

Find clickbank product
Find keyword idea about product
Create video
Upload video in youtube
I add all detail in this site. You will understand the concept to make money clickbank

How to make money clickbank with youtube - CBinfinite : Make money with clickbank

banners
Back