The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to Pick Your 1st Niche

Picking the # 1 Niche, it is not the matter rather than the #1 Niche with yourself !

I mean that the subject that you are passionate about or you got yourself to be educated about

then the success will be near and more doable

For Your Success

Do Keyword research to determine what has the right amount of searches and competition for you. As long as the competition isn't to fierce it doesn't really matter what your niche is. The key to affiliate marketing in my opinion is to buy products that have affiliate offers, use them and then recommend the ones you can't live without. If it solves a problem for you then chances are it will solve a problem for other people too. You will also have intimate knowledge of the product you are promoting and will be able to do so a lot more effectively.

Cheers!

Finding a niche that you are passionate about is definitely step 1.
Even though, not every niche is money making is others.
So I recommend choosing 2-3 things you are passionate about, for example, for me it's music, diamonds and tech.
After doing so, you have a variety of options, start checking the market size and competition.
What you do want usually to do is to find the balance between good enough market and a low competition.

I use the Keyword Planner Tool from Google to pick mine out. I look for something with less than a few hundred thousand results, a high amount of ads, and a ton of searches. Just look around, they are easy to find

You can love and profit from almost anything especially if you have a unique way of doing it - I am proof of that in taking a business started in 1910 offering for the first time worldwide service. And it is especially rewarding.

writing about a topic you love is always the best. great article! Often it also helps to think about what other people could help or what other people are searching for. :)

Thanks for the information.
Additional to that, How to get some info about a Niche
Go to Magazine.com,Clickbank,Offevaut,muncheye.com,Jvnotify. You have to consider the competitive of this Niche and how it Ranks on Alexa.com

Blog posting is a best way.
Starting a niche site around a subject you are passionate about has a major advantage.
You are going to need to put a lot of effort into your site to make it successful and if you love the subject matter this is so much easier to do.

I think it is a great idea to find niche affiliate programs that don't have much competition.

For example, how many luxury transportation affiliates offer limousines, party buses, or charter buses nationwide? Not many...

So how do you capitalize on this niche? How about hyper-targeted local seo or PPC for small cities all across the USA...in other words, if someone in "podunk, tx" wants a limo, and they can't find any local limo companies...what are their options? If they saw your site, or PPC, guess who they will click to make a reservation?

True - i would also choose a niche your passionate about. So this way you will enjoy doing it. This way also you are well versed in the offer your promoting and know who the target customer is.

Finding your niche can be difficult but I think it's always good to find something your passionate about. In my opinion it's the only way to ensure you keep the motivation long term.
You don't have to be an expert in the subject however. If it's something your learning and really interested in then this will shine through in any content you may write.
As long as you're genuine and don't try to pretend to be an expert if you're not.
It's always helpful if you've tried and liked the product you're selling yourself as this will also add a level of belief in what your saying about the product.

Jonathan

The life you want

I found one thing that was missing from this guidance.

It tells you everything you need to know about finding your passion but it does not say that your passion should determine what you want to do.

If my passions include golf and basketball but I am really good at personal advice and instead of calling it a passion I say it's just a part of me then I am missing out on "knowledge" as an indicator of what my interest should be.

Ideally you want to be creating content you know about or want to learn about. This means it is all about advancing your skills and sometimes we do our best when we choose the skills we are most advanced at in order to get the greatest result.

This means instead of going from beginner to intermediate at basketball advice you can go from intermediate to advanced with personal advice which is ultimately a much greater pursuit.

Just my 2 cents.

MI
Back