The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to Pick Your 1st Niche

Find a low competitive nich, use google keyword tool and find good keywords, and start writing content and more content. Be sure your content is fresh and unique.

Picking a niche you have passion for also saves you a lot of time when creating content.

You don't have to spend time looking up valuable content because you already know it.

Also when you have passion in the niche you are promoting you naturally capture people's interest and will later be able to convert easier. Be sure to take notes on how you produce your content when writing with passion, so when you move to other niches you can have a similar effect.

Thank you guys for great. I am always picking a niches form evergreens, but the ones I feel passionate about. Because if you don't love what you sell, it will not go very far.

I would advise to pick your niche out of evergreens but not the most competitive. And also, pick it on Clickbank with the some helpful merchants to start - there are vendors who prepare press release and all the info on separate link, so you only need copy it. This way you will get inside the market without being overwhelmed.

That really is a good resource for anybody starting out in affiliate marketing.

The guy has nailed it by starting out with your passion that is key. You must enjoy what you are doing. That will in turn make you successful. However it must be a profitable niche. You can have all the passion in the world but if your niche is not profitable then it's not enough.

What has worked for me is going to Amazon and looking through the book section (top sellers) and finding out what people are buying... it really works well.

The key to success IMHO is to find something that really interest you. I have known others who start off targeting the most popular keywords and that's how they start and usually fail.

This is excellent info explaining what a niche is and how to determine which niche's a person is interested in. I've seen the word "niche" when I've been surfing my websites and this article explains what niche means in reference to the websites.

I guess there are different views on How to choose your 1st niche..some say go with your passion while I do agree what I decided to do is follow what I was trained to do to start making some $$$ right away and that is find a product that is selling well, don't worry about the competition..and market it.
Follow the Big Three.
Weight loss
Dating
Work from home.

Pick one of the three
This in turn created income for me and I am now able to follow my passion ...

Hi all,

Has nobody here heard of Keyword research? Using the new Google free keyword tool which works much like the old one will show if a niche has any long term milage because following your passion is only worthwhile if it has a large enough but not too large group of others searching for answers or solutions within that niche every month?:D

Doing this first should reduce greatly time and money wasted on trial and error. Also checking what is showing on Google search page 1 and maybe 2 will show what competing websites, blogs articles and videos are displaying.:)

Research not stumbling in the dark is a better way to find the right niche although the other things people have posted here we agree with especially choosing the niche that most excites you once research has shown it is viable and products can be found or created to satisfy that need.:cool:

Wishing you all growing success.

Stephen & Jennifer.

That is so true. It is important to really feel strongly about what you are doing, or you will lose interest too quickly. Putting all those hours into blogging or affiliate marketing will get dull if you aren't completely involved in what you are doing. Words of wisdom in that blog post.

MI
Back