The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to make sure the offers is valid?

LewisRichmond

affiliate
Hi guys, recently I’m running a surveys offer which got over 200 clicks but no conversion at all.

Would like to check how do I make sure the offers had no issue? Can I submit somebody else email myself to test whether it convert? Or is there a legit way to test?

Thanks

Hi LewisRichmond

Best way to know offer working or not is your account manager or network support team, Contact them and ask him about offer, if you test then maybe it's working fine and 1 lead count as fake/fraud so best is your account manager or network support team. That is best and safe way to know about offers..:)

Hi LewisRichmond

Best way to know offer working or not is your account manager or network support team, Contact them and ask him about offer, if you test then maybe it's working fine and 1 lead count as fake/fraud so best is your account manager or network support team. That is best and safe way to know about offers..:)

Thanks for the answer, However my account manager seems to be offline all the time. Very hard to reach him. I'm working with maxbounty.

In a perfect world ...

You would just blind test your offer
  • ask a person that you know that is not part of your household or business
  • the IP address is not related to you
  • the credit card or PayPal is not yours (if needed)
After testing, contact the other party (in your case a network) and inform them of your blind test and its results. Ask them to reverse (refund any monies spent) and to reverse any commission paid to you as it was a blind test. The was no intent to defraud on your part.

If the company is honest they will not accuse you of any fraud -- you went to them immediately after your blind test.

I have done this in the past with varying results.
In fact I always validate any free signup offer to a customer to make sure that the signup shows up on my stats -- I am not going to feed leads to anyone at my expense and not get paid.

In a perfect world ...

You would just blind test your offer
  • ask a person that you know that is not part of your household or business
  • the IP address is not related to you
  • the credit card or PayPal is not yours (if needed)
After testing, contact the other party (in your case a network) and inform them of your blind test and its results. Ask them to reverse (refund any monies spent) and to reverse any commission paid to you as it was a blind test. The was no intent to defraud on your part.

If the company is honest they will not accuse you of any fraud -- you went to them immediately after your blind test.

I have done this in the past with varying results.
In fact I always validate any free signup offer to a customer to make sure that the signup shows up on my stats -- I am not going to feed leads to anyone at my expense and not get paid.

thanks Graybeard, appreciate the info.

Thanks for the answer, However my account manager seems to be offline all the time. Very hard to reach him. I'm working with maxbounty.
Now that's the problem and that case you can request for change your account manager if possible then.. maybe all managers are not same for support..:)

MI
Back