The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How To Make $300+ With CPAlead

spook2992

Hi guys, I'm not sure if leaving links is allowed, but I just started a new blog and one of my posts is a tutorial on making money with CPAlead and the gaming niche.

How I Make Over $300 Each Month Content Locking Simple Websites… – Online Marketing With Luke

It's quite long (over 2000 words) so it will take some time to read, but it's a really newbie friendly guide and I don't try to sell you anything anywhere!

Check it out if you have some time and let me know if you can think of any improvements!

Hi guys, I'm not sure if leaving links is allowed, but I just started a new blog and one of my posts is a tutorial on making money with CPAlead and the gaming niche.

How I Make Over $300 Each Month Content Locking Simple Websites… – Online Marketing With Luke

It's quite long (over 2000 words) so it will take some time to read, but it's a really newbie friendly guide and I don't try to sell you anything anywhere!

Check it out if you have some time and let me know if you can think of any improvements!
Well just read it. Have you made any money by doing this yet? This is a old method. In summary = Create web page with content locking + drive traffic from facebook groups by doing spaming = $$$$. I don't really know right now is it working or not.

Well just read it. Have you made any money by doing this yet? This is a old method. In summary = Create web page with content locking + drive traffic from facebook groups by doing spaming = $$$$. I don't really know right now is it working or not.

I see few people talking newbies into spam tactics. Personally, I don't care if it works for them or not. Many outsiders view affiliate marketing (the industry as a whole) as a scam. A "get rich quick" scam to be precise.

A lot of affiliates make either all there income, or at least part of it, through referring new affiliates to affiliate programs. I'm aiming to have my affiliate network income be my primary income, and my organics site to be secondary. In order to have this happen, I need to counter the image people have of our industry and convince them to join.

The image of the industry will not improve, but only get worse, if affiliates continue dishonest practices of spamming, lieing, and deliberately cheating people. The ugly practices may be effective in a quick burst of income, but honest tactics will keep the residual income, and only see an increase in that residual income.

I personally feel anyone who needs to resort to dishonest practices needs to either re-think their game plan or leave the industry altogether. The more dishonest tactics being used by an increasing amount of affiliates suffering from "shiny object syndrome" is going to destroy this industry and make it harder than it already is and needs to be.

If you can't put together an honest game plan, and wait it out as you implement said plan, you don't belong in the industry (not you personally, it's a generalization to all affiliates).

The main way that this method works is through choosing the right keywords etc.

I only mentioned the Facebook posting so people can start seeing traffic and money right away. Plus it helps a little with SEO.

The main way that this method works is through choosing the right keywords etc.

I only mentioned the Facebook posting so people can start seeing traffic and money right away. Plus it helps a little with SEO.
Have you made any money yet? Because Facebook don't like any spam links. If you mass market your domains even in shorten your url it's not works. On the other hand how could it help SEO don't you know social links are "NO FOLLOW" in search engine?

Have you made any money yet? Because Facebook don't like any spam links. If you mass market your domains even in shorten your url it's not works. On the other hand how could it help SEO don't you know social links are "NO FOLLOW" in search engine?

Yes I have made money I included my earnings screenshot in the post.

It does help SEO mate. It helps get your site indexed quickly, and also there is the additional social benefit of social signals. There are more ways to boost your SEO than follow links.

To me i think it is the best thing you have done not only to the newbies but also to those persons who have great interest in the marketing field or are intending to grow. I will be able to go through the video tonight over my cup of coffee just to get to know what the video entails. I like just having a look at the tips related to marketing and CPA in general. That is a good amount of money to earn for a month to a newbie. My fellow marketers, lets have a look at this and implement where necessary.

MI
Back