The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Where could I find content lock traffic?

Your question its very vague and i dont understand what you mean by that .From my experience with cpa content locking means a method where you can block the content and the people need to complete a survey to be able to see it

Your question its very vague and i dont understand what you mean by that .From my experience with cpa content locking means a method where you can block the content and the people need to complete a survey to be able to see it
Yes, you are right. But some networks, some publishers can do content locking.

Well register to adworkmedia ,they have content locker .And this its a option where you can create a locker to your website etc and people need to complete surveys and get paid .Good luck to you

I would recommend some companies from Netherlands.
You may think about approaching some CPA networks from that country on this forum or mostly Linkedin.

Ogads comes immediately to mind. Maybe @ogads can confirm next time he's in.

There may be more you can find in Resources.

I just noticed that the guy asking hasn't been around for about a month and a half but I'll leave this post in case others are looking for a content locker network.

Ogads comes immediately to mind. Maybe @ogads can confirm next time he's in.

There may be more you can find in Resources.

I just noticed that the guy asking hasn't been around for about a month and a half but I'll leave this post in case others are looking for a content locker network.

yeah, ogads is good, but it's too hard to start business with them sometimes. They are not interested :(

MI
Back