The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPAMATICA account approval...

Please house, how do i get my account approved on CPAMATICA???
Always getting account approval denied, why?

Every company provides a reason with a denial. What was their reason for denial?

Cpamatica comes here frequently. Perhaps they will add some insight.

Denials are most often the result of not having any internet presence, not having a website, not having a phone or not answering the call they make to you for verifications. There are other reasons as well.

Every company provides a reason with a denial. What was their reason for denial?

Cpamatica comes here frequently. Perhaps they will add some insight.

Denials are most often the result of not having any internet presence, not having a website, not having a phone or not answering the call they make to you for verifications. There are other reasons as well.
They said my answers does not reach there standard for account.
So i don't really know....

That may be `nice` way of saying you are not experienced enough or your rejection is for the reason that your reputation is an issue.

answers does not reach there standard for account

Well there you are, an answer. There is nothing you can do about it at this point. They typically make decisions like that as final. I don't know what your answers were, but it is obvious you provided information that is unacceptable to them or you did not answer all questions properly.

Move on, find another network.

Stop harassing CPAMATICA! Your only pissing them off more and they'll make notes regarding that. The more you harass them the more they will reject you.

You do not meet their requirements. MOVE ON!

banners
Back