The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to increase article submission efficiency? What practices do you use?

I use article submission software to automate the submission process and to save time

wow, bad practice
i don't think google gonna admit your effort

software seems fast and easy , but once u are dectected by google, all u previous efforts will be gone
think twice before leap:D

and i personally use the most stupid maybe the most effective ways
that is do all the work manually

Its called syndication. Google does not dislike this, in fact it pretty much understands that this is the whole ground that the internet was built upon.

If I use software to submit to 100 sites and you do it manually here is the difference.

Lets start by assuming that we both write at the same pace. While I consider this number high, lets just say we both can write an article in an hour. I then put the article into my software and start varying my links and anchor text (to help rank other parts of my site, possibly even other areas I also want to rank, like a hub or lens). You start your manual submissions.

I get going probably 10 minutes behind you, but then I hit one key and I can now shift gears to another project while the software does the rest of the work. Even if you are the fastest copy/paster in the world, you are not gonna match my efficiency. I am not wasting any further time with the article once I start the submisison.

From this point I start writing another article while you are still working on your first submissions. Saying it takes me another hour to write this new article, my program will be finished with the first round of submissions around the time I finish with my second article.

What I am saying is that you are doing the same thing as me, I am just automating the process to free the most valuable of my resources.. time. My spending thus far has been on a few info products (things to help article marketing efforts only) and software to free up my time. I currently have to devote upwards of 75 hours a week to my J.O.B., so my reinvestments go into saving me time.

My process is much faster than this, but things had to be streamlined to be effectively contrasted.

As far as google not liking article submissions... silly thoughts. The internet is, effectively, nothing more than billions of articles. If it did not like article submission any more CNN/Newsweek/Fox/etc would drop like an anvil in the SERPS. And having just now done a check.. they are all on the first page for the keyword news. These guys are way more guilty on mass submission than any of us would ever try to be.

It hurts nothing. It saves time and gets your work out there more.

Base your information on facts and I will back down. Ill tell you that I have done my testing on the same concepts that I also once questioned and can tell you that you are doing yourself a great disservice if you aren't submitting to more than one site.

If you want to submit one at a time, with a unique article for each service.. be me guest. Ill write less articles, get more links and traffic, and still end up ranked for the terms I want to be ranked for because I know the truth about syndication.

Personally I would rather have one article for 100+ links, than 100 articles for the same amount. Google counts the links as long as the article is indexed. Test it and you will see the truth. Use a pen name and a blogger blog.. its all the same. This is a test that takes time to prove, but it is easily proven.

A question for savvygrind

Hi Savvygrind,

Curious. Will you share your article software that you mentioned?

Thank you in advance,
Shannon

I am trying to get both traffic and links to my websites using article marketing. When I write new article I submit it to EzineArticles first. This article directory is the best when it comes to the traffic which I get through the author resource box. Actually, traffic from EzineArticles is higher than from all other article directories together.

After some time (one week or later) when the article is indexed by the main search engines I use Article Post Robot in manual mode to submit my article to other article directories.

Let's start sharing experience and practices on how to get as many benefits from article submission process as it is possible. For example, I select the certain key phrase the article should be oriented on. It should be pointed out that this key phrase should be included in webpage text. I write an article with the volume of about 500-600 words. Key phrase density in the article should be at least 3%. Afterwards, I add this key phrase in incoming link text. It is desirable to include the key phrase in article title as well. What article submission techniques do you use in practice?

It depends on the site you are submitting to.
For instance, EZA would NEVER accept a keyword density of over 1.5% - 2% at the most.

Other sites like AC do not mind 3% keyword density.
I have been most successful on EZA 9reaching page 1) with 1% KD and 350 -500 words, keyword EARLY in title, summary, and paragraphs.

AC is much less picky.

Hope this helps

Patrick

It depends on the site you are submitting to.
For instance, EZA would NEVER accept a keyword density of over 1.5% - 2% at the most.

Other sites like AC do not mind 3% keyword density.
I have been most successful on EZA 9reaching page 1) with 1% KD and 350 -500 words, keyword EARLY in title, summary, and paragraphs.

AC is much less picky.

Hope this helps

Patrick

Yes, EzineArticles implemented some algorithm which checks the keyword density when you submit the article. If the keyword density exceeds 2% the article is not submitted and you see an error message asking you to decrease the density.

But how can I get people to read my articles? I use twitter to advertise those article that I have written, but I can't get more than 50 people to read my article..

danielgerald, have you tried submitting to social networks such as digg, dilicious, connotea, jumptags, propeller, misterwong, dapx, reddit, folkd etc? You can get lots of clicks from there.

well, I do article submission manually - no software whatsoever - coz I do care about providing good content, not just anything with keyword phrase included.

But how can I get people to read my articles? I use twitter to advertise those article that I have written, but I can't get more than 50 people to read my article..

It is about keyword research. Try to use keyword tool provided by google in the adwords account. Find some keywords which are often searched and have no big competition. Use these keywords in your article title and a few times in the article body.

Articles submitted to EzineArticles rank very well in google. So if you choose good keywords your articles will get much more attention.

There are some new rules to consider when dealing with the duplicate content issue. The BIG factor to consider here is how the Major search engines evaluate and rank your original article compared to the duplicates that are submitted to various article banks.

Lets assume you've covered the prerequisites:

• The duplicates you submit have a keyword backlink somewhere in the body pointing back to the original article's url on your site. (Not your homepage)
  • That backlinked keyword is in the article's title.
  • That backlinked keyword does not take up more than 2% of your article body.

You can have the separate backlink to your homepage in the resource box for the article.
MY recommendation is to only submit to the number 1 article directory - Ezinearticles.com

Here's Google/Yahoo factor.

Your article will rank at the top if not number 1 in the search engine results if the spider sees that all duplicate articles are linking back to the original source. The algorithm is set up to give preference and authority to whichever URL is recognized as the original source. NEVER submit an article to any site that does not allow your website (the article's homesite) to claim extra ownership using a keyword or url backlink. Thats a waste of your effort unless they're paying you for it.

With duplicates, uniqueness (very important to search engines) goes out the door. To compensate, here are two recommended seo techniques recommended by the search engines themselves to use:

1. Change some of the wording of the original article, enough to keep the topic the same, but show uniqueness with the content apart from the dupes.
  2. Enable commenting on the original article. Search engines count user comments (especially relevant comments) towards the uniqueness of the article, thus pushing it further to the top of the SERPS (search engine results pages) and giving you the author more of the traffic than the sites republishing your article. Disgard all spam comments as often as possible. Search engines hate them as much as you do.

Hope this helps and clear some stuff up;)

We are using manually submission method for article submission. It's very helpful way to increase lots of traffic to site.

There is also article spinning software but I advice never to get hooked too much on this.

Try this:

Write a good article and use this for your main content. Make a copy and break it down into benefit chunks. Then write about more things about each benefit. So if you got 10 benefits, that?s 10 more articles for you. It shouldn?t be hard to do plus you get to improve your writing skills.

For traffic supplement:

Combine 2 or 3 benefits and add some text like simple intro and ending. Use spinning software to create ?FEW? articles and publish it to smaller article submission sites or blogs. Again: don?t get hooked too much on this.

Stick to 350 to 500 words as long as it has good value for readers and search engines.

MI
Back