The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to increase article submission efficiency? What practices do you use?

andreyknure

affiliate
Let's start sharing experience and practices on how to get as many benefits from article submission process as it is possible. For example, I select the certain key phrase the article should be oriented on. It should be pointed out that this key phrase should be included in webpage text. I write an article with the volume of about 500-600 words. Key phrase density in the article should be at least 3%. Afterwards, I add this key phrase in incoming link text. It is desirable to include the key phrase in article title as well. What article submission techniques do you use in practice?

I dont see the point of article submission software. Ezinearticles is the only site you need to submit to, plus a couple of others if you want. This can easily be done by hand in 2 minutes.
I submit articles of around 350-400 words, so your 600 word articles could almost be made into 2 seperate articles.

I dont see the point of article submission software.
Yes, longroad, I don't support article submission software as well and submit articles manually! I have some additional questions on article submission process to discuss with SEO professionals. The first one is about article submission practices! What are your opinions about submitting the same article to numerous article directories? On the one hand it be very difficult and can take a lot of time to write a unique article for each article directory separately, on the other hand search engines can accept these articles as content duplicate and links will not be counted in such a way. How to find the golden middle and to get the maximum benefits from article submission process? What keyword phrases it is better to orient articles on? What keyword phrases it is better to put in incoming link text? It is better to insert a key phrase existing at a website or the key phrase that doesn?t exist at a website? What advices could you provide on this matter?

We are using manually submission method for article submission. It's very helpful way to increase lots of traffic to site.

Article Submission Methods

I agree totally, there are few very good article submission sites to submit to if you want to generate traffic such as Associated Content, and Ezinearticles.

I use article submission software knowing that it is most useful for creating backlinks for my website.

Article marketing is a really great way to get your website noticed.

Carmen :)

Yes, longroad, I don't support article submission software as well and submit articles manually! I have some additional questions on article submission process to discuss with SEO professionals. The first one is about article submission practices! What are your opinions about submitting the same article to numerous article directories? On the one hand it be very difficult and can take a lot of time to write a unique article for each article directory separately, on the other hand search engines can accept these articles as content duplicate and links will not be counted in such a way. How to find the golden middle and to get the maximum benefits from article submission process?

OK, there are some good questions here.

Let me make it clear at the outset that I agree that it is possible to do well with MANUAL article submission. One of my mentors, Cynthia Minnaar, has achieved excellent results with this method.

Personally, though, I use SubmitYourArticle.com which gets my articles submitted to ezinearticles and a lot of other good quality directories.

SYA also has a feature that addresses the "duplicate content" question. When you write an article, you have the option of making alternative versions of the title, the opening paragraph, ten or more sentences in the main body, plus as many different versions of your signature file as you like.

SYA then sends out a random combination of alternatives so each directory receives a different version of the original article.

Also, the articles can be "trickled" out over a period of several days rather than all going out together.

So, if you want to submit to 100 directories, doing it this way is a huge time saver. It is all about efficiency and productivity.:)

Hi Larwee,

I agree that too much is made of duplicate content. I often republish (with permission of course!) other people's articles on my blog or website if I really like them.

When I do that, I often preface them with an introductory paragraph of my own. Often, but not always.

People have turned mirrored sites into a duplicate content money machine. All of the spinning and fear of duplicate content is nothing but a way for marketers to make bucks on the lack of knowledge of the people who read their trash.

Now, as far as articles, this post should help the people who think that ezinearticles or any solo directory is the answer. http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...e-optimization-super-advantages-articles.html

By limiting yourself to just a few directories, you are robbing yourself of a lot of traffic and natural search results.

The article directories like ezine articles does not want you to submit your articles to other directories, because each article has the potential to bring them traffic and ad revenue, and if they are the only one who has that content, they have a monopoly on that content with no comp. Sure they want you to submit it to them only.

People need to stop and think of the motives before assuming that these places are telling you the truth.

Larwee already gave a link about duplicate content, now you have the truth about multiple submissions of the same article, so now I will tell you about submission software. there are few that do the complete submission, most are just field loaders, so you get a chance to check it visualy before submission on each site, so it is no different than a hand submit, it just saves the time of copying and pasting the info in everytime or typing it in. So that assumption that it is better by hand is also false, 100% false.

Submission services: Do you think submission services just spam directories and continue to get away with it? Do you not think that their IP's could be blocked? The directories give them access to submit the articles and actually ask for the articles from the distribution service. So there is nothing wrong with a submission service.

Most directories require at least 350 words, and more are leaning to between 400 and 500 words. If it takes 700 words to get the info to the reader, then so be it, it does not have to be broken into 2 articles and it is not a waste. I have put out 1800 word articles with great effect.

As far as keyword density, that is not an issue anymore due to LSI, that is latent symantic indexing, and density issues were out in the cold from day one once this was implimented.

having one or more of your keywords in the titile and or content is a good idea since google can not reason. So relevence is based on the words, or similar words. but they do not have to be exact because of LSI. Example: If you have Aqua in the title of the article and are targeting water filters, google will credit it as relevent.

You can even write off topic articles and still get relevence credit with google. Here is an example: Lets say you have a site about fire safety, you could write an article on "how to put the fire back in your marriage" and you would get relevence credited to your article because it has at least one of your keywords in the title or content.

maybe this will clear some things up for you.

Thank you for sharing useful information.Did the New York Times publish this article to sell more Newspapers & increase online web visits? Can anyone share their opinion in it.

OK, there are some good questions here.

Let me make it clear at the outset that I agree that it is possible to do well with MANUAL article submission. One of my mentors, Cynthia Minnaar, has achieved excellent results with this method.

Personally, though, I use SubmitYourArticle.com which gets my articles submitted to ezinearticles and a lot of other good quality directories.

SYA also has a feature that addresses the "duplicate content" question. When you write an article, you have the option of making alternative versions of the title, the opening paragraph, ten or more sentences in the main body, plus as many different versions of your signature file as you like.

SYA then sends out a random combination of alternatives so each directory receives a different version of the original article.

Also, the articles can be "trickled" out over a period of several days rather than all going out together.

So, if you want to submit to 100 directories, doing it this way is a huge time saver. It is all about efficiency and productivity.:)
Great post David Hurley, Thank you. :)

There is no duplicate content issue as people keep saying.

Look, here is an article that was submitted on Oct 6, 2008. More than enough time for Google to find them and eliminate them if they did have this type of filter.

"Water Damaged Ceilings Can Cause Untold Carnage In Your Life And Health" - Google Search

The titles in bold are fully indexed and accounts for about 40 occurances of "duplicate content" as these people are trying to sell people on.

It is a plain out lie and makes your project less efficient. Read this thread about duplicate content http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...5-duplicate-content-s-not-what-you-think.html

Please people, stop buying the lie's, and even better, stop spreading the rumor as it not only hurts you, it hurts everyone else that you sell on the idea.

A psycological fact is that if you tell big lies, and repeat it over an over, the people will believe it. Big Lie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

people who fall for the duplicate content lie is a victim of marketing scams that have went viral.

This is costing a lot of people success in a time when they need the money. This is something that can be prevented, and everyone can make a lot more money.

There is no telling how much money it cost people when these vicious lies/rumors or whatever you wish to call them. Please stop spreading this rumor, it is 1000% false.

Sorry for the rant, but it is hurting people.

I have compiled a spreadsheet of over 200 free article submission sites. When i write a new marketing article i pretty much take a full day of work submitting throughout the internet. Not all article listing sites will approve everytime however the more links out on the internet the better. I find article submission saves clients ad budgets and still drives traffic to our clients websites. Article submission in combination with other practices really equals high results.

I submit mostly to Ezinearticles and couple of more article submission sites. I don't submit everywhere possible because I feel like it can hurt the websites. Whoever takes my article for a re-post includes a link back.

I don't use a software - it feels spammy. I am more into slowely but surely growing and building backlinks.

Manually + slow may be effective, but it is not efficient. My automated + fast = more effective (since I publish to many sites at once) and more efficient because I am not manually copy + pasting the same content to different sites.

The only downside to programs is taking advantage of the extra link on some sites (like go articles) and then having only one link for some of the sites. Those are the ones that I will manually post to (especially go articles, good PR plus a third link is a win).

The extra posting on the articles doesnt hurt anyone, it is syndication. In fact, I make sure to submit my RSS feeds (with these same articles) to other services for further links and traffic.

The only thing I really do as far as submission is that I submit to ezine articles first. If they approve it, then typically the other sites will only decline it if the word count is low or high. I could easily just blast them at once, however, as I do not get my articles declined much anymore... it is built into my routine now though.

You can make you mind on your own, but I would seriously recommend following the advise of Jim and blasting them all over. Article marketing is a numbers game, and the more numbers you have the better.

hubpages to me is way better than ezinearticles.com and yeah i realize that ezinearticles has the highest alexa rating of all article submission sites, but hubpages is close behind and has virtually the same pagerank. On hubpages i don't have to wait a week to get my article published, there published instantly, and you can monetize your hubs with google adwords you can't do that with ezinearticles.com there overrated. Yeah i agree with longroad above you really only need to submit to a couple of your favorite article directories. Wait till your article gets published on say ezinearticles.com then submit that same article to 2 or 3 more done!

MI
Back