The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to increase article submission efficiency? What practices do you use?

Ohh..My mistake......
Above post should be read as
" I will advice you NOT to use any spinning software they are just lame.... rather write every article yourself. you can brief them if you don't want to strive hard "

PS :- Forget to use negation statement. ;)

I would say you need to have at least 500-600 word in each article, write twice a week and submit to as many directories as possible, change title for each directory.

Hope this helps

I am starting to get into the habit posting my articles to many article directories. A way I help to get my articles ranked is by putting the keyword in my article at least three times. I find that this helps a lot.

Sorry I assumed that was a given after EZA accepts your article submit that article to as mant directories as you can isnare submits to a 1000 directories for 2.00

I actually have had great results using an article spinner. You just have to get a good one. Magic article spinner is a great one to use. It has a huge database of different words and phrases and they build because people ad new words to the database every day.

I use Unique Article Wizard. It allows you to take 1 original article and 2 rewrites of the article and spin them into hundreds of different articles. The software will allow you to set the number of directories you want to submit to and will automatically submit the article to that number everyday. Saves time and 3 articles can create hundreds. Great for backlinks.

For keyword density, I personally think 3% is high, in fact ezines will not allow over 2%. I recommend 1-1.5%. In a 500 word article I would not use any keyword more than 8 times. I also recommend using multiple keywords in one article. Most directories look at anything over 2% as keyword stuffing.

I dont see the point of article submission software. Ezinearticles is the only site you need to submit to, plus a couple of others if you want. This can easily be done by hand in 2 minutes.
I submit articles of around 350-400 words, so your 600 word articles could almost be made into 2 seperate articles.

I strongly agree with you. I believe that automated submission will not bring any good for your site. My favorite article submission site is the ezine because I've already seen the effectiveness of this site. I submit articles on it and after a week I can know whether my article are been approved or not, and after that, a few days after I can already see the improvement in my rankings.

Well it depends on what you want. Article submission software gives you backlinks..which could indirectly increase organic ranking and therefore increase your traffic. So if you need backlinks..its a good way to get 'em.

Honestly, I've tried many free article spinners and really the easiest way to write a lot of good content article is from scratch. It took me more time to create a spinning article than writing my own article from beginning to end.

Honestly, I've tried many free article spinners and really the easiest way to write a lot of good content article is from scratch. It took me more time to create a spinning article than writing my own article from beginning to end.

Yeah i definitely agree with you. I have seen good results with just writing quality articles and doing seo for them. Stop with the short cuts they dont really help in the long run. I did download some free software that posts on hundreds of article websites..I havent really seen much feedback. Just posting on good article sites like article alley, articlebase, article snatch, go articles, and ezine articles works well for me.

I completely agree. There is no guarantee, that your article will be on top with a software of any kind. Just submitting your articles too 5 sites with top page ranks is good enough. I use this and other things as a reference when it comes to finding high ranking article directories List Of Top 50 Article Directories By Traffic, PageRank Also, don't forget to share your articles to social networks for more views.

Good post, its important to remember to post articles on only do follow article sites..if you want backlinks. Otherwise..if you want traffic then post on whatever sites you want.

The list tells you:

1. Google Page Rank
2. Alexa Rating
3. Follow or No Follow

I dont see the point of article submission software. Ezinearticles is the only site you need to submit to, plus a couple of others if you want. This can easily be done by hand in 2 minutes.
I submit articles of around 350-400 words, so your 600 word articles could almost be made into 2 seperate articles.

Great! I also believe in keeping the process human. This helps cut back on all the junk that finds its way to these article sites!

MI
Back