The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How to increase article submission efficiency? What practices do you use?

OK, there are some good questions here.

Personally, though, I use SubmitYourArticle.com which gets my articles submitted to ezinearticles and a lot of other good quality directories.

SYA also has a feature that addresses the "duplicate content" question. When you write an article, you have the option of making alternative versions of the title, the opening paragraph, ten or more sentences in the main body, plus as many different versions of your signature file as you like.

So, if you want to submit to 100 directories, doing it this way is a huge time saver. It is all about efficiency and productivity.:)

Thanks for this info David. I was manually submitting my articles and it took me time by doing so. I'll check SYA and probably would be using it for my articles. Nice post!

I dont see the point of article submission software. Ezinearticles is the only site you need to submit to, plus a couple of others if you want. This can easily be done by hand in 2 minutes.
I submit articles of around 350-400 words, so your 600 word articles could almost be made into 2 seperate articles.

what are the other sites that you refer to?

Article Submission Software

I would agree with a earlier poster to just stick with manual submission to ezinearticles.com . That is by far the best one and will do the most for you.

Yes, the truth is that you can submit the same article to many different article directories for backlinks. If you do it manually it takes too much of your time.

Hi Everyone, as for me I use an article rewriter spinner and submitter all in one and can submit to over 500 directories. I haven't sign up for the other directories. This is great. Duplicate content? As long as you write it yourself and make some changes or rewrite it especially the first and last paragraphs, you'll be fine I think.

I used to use article submit auto, it was good b/c all it would submit your articles were the ones with High page rank. It helped me stay organized and I could scedule my submissions over a few days.

If you are using article marketing to drive traffic to your site it is going to be a different ball game than using it for back linking purpose.

If you are using article marketing for traffic purpose you would want to fish out the top 5 article directories and prepare several unique different articles not less than 700 words. It has been proven that lengthy well written articles are given priority than the shorter once.

When you are using article marketing for back link purpose you are not going to leave any stone unturn. You would want to get an article marketing software that blast your article to thousands of article directories. The directories that this software does not work with because they are always changing their site software can be posted to manually. In this strategy, you using one article for submission to thousands of site is not going to have you penalized as mentioned LARWEE above but rather it is called syndication.

You need to have article directory network where you can submit your article to thousands of site for back links.

Also, getting a list of handful keywords to use on your content is going to be crucial.

That is how i do my thing and it has been working perfectly for me.

John

Good subject and tips. I always try to employ key words/phrases in my content, but certainly not overdo it. It's useful to adhere to the keyword density policies. I also try to make my article as unique and compelling as possible This will set them apart from any competitors. thanks.

Obviously, you want to target your article to the niche that is specific to your keyword. I use some software programs that submit to such niche article directories. These programs save a ton of time. Hope this helps.

May be I'm wrong but nobody here doesn't point to uniquest of your articles. And probably most of you have heard that google loves it! Than why you guys submit one article in many sources?

Firstly am making a research about the keywords going to use. Then i start writing a simple content, after that i try to use the keywords i want to target about 10% of the content. Finally i checked and fix the errors and mispelling of the article.

Hi,
There many techniques which are used to write articles ...
Starting from the Title, article body to the end of it ...

All these factors should be included in the caring about the writing good and efficiency article...

We should offer the help for the real problem that many people are facing with their like how to make money from writing Article for example ....

We have to be mature in writing articles ....

I hope that I helped ...

For Your Success

banners
Back