The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to Identify the Problem for Non Profitable Campaign?

R3DRUM

This is the follow up of my previous thread:

How to Scale your Mobile Campaigns effectively? Part 2

In this thread, I'm going to give tips on how to identify the problems behind your non-profitable campaigns.

What makes up a profitable campaign?
Good Offer + Good Creatives(Banners/LPs) + Good Traffic Source = Profitable Campaign
Agree?

How do you know if the offer is good?
Im sure you receive networks' top offer reports.
The fact that some offers have made it to that report almost every week, those offers will not be too bad.
You can also talk to your AM, get some useful tips from your AMs on how to run those offers.

Even so, you still need to split test similar offers to find YOUR best offer!

How do you know if your Creatives are good enough?
As i mentioned in the previous thread.
What works for others might not work for you.
There is no shortcut for this.
You need to test them to find your working creatives.
You can look for best performing or longest serving creatives in spying tools, then tweak abit.

Test 3-5 LPs at a time, with different Designs, contents, angles, etc.
Then come out with variation with the best LPs via the data you got from the testing.

Note that 3 -5 is an ideal number to start testing with. Anything more than that, it will take you quite some time to get enough data.

How to know if your TS is good?
Remember the equation?
Good Offers + Good Creatives + Good TS = Profitable Campaign

Now that you have the 2/3 of the equation, you just need to find that right TS.
Success rate of TS depends very much on the type of offers you are running.

If you are running mobile content offers like Antivirus offers, display sources would be a better option.

If you are running Nutra offers, Native sources would work better.

With the good offer and creatives, you can actually use them to test out 2-3 TSes.
with a small budget set at the beginning.

So basically, it boils down to one equation.
Offer + Creatives + TS = Profitable Campaign

If you have Tested Offers and creatives but not profitable, its most probably an issue with your TS.
Likewise if you have tested Offers and TS, then the problem lies with your creatives.

This is base on my experience. If you have tips that work for you, please kindly add on to it.

In my next thread, Im going to touch on how to test your TS more efficiently.

I work with Pop-up traffic sources.Unfortunately,I have a problems with skype,so I can't.But we can go private through gmail.
Pops traffic sources usually take quite some time before you could make it work as pops traffic usually have lots of bad pubs.

I would recommend you to start with display sources.

Till now i'm lucky everything works quietly good, but i'm gonna think about display sources and check if it could be interesting for me

banners
Back