The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How To Get FREE Targeted Traffic Today?

Ben-Isaaq

affiliate
"To Get FREE Targeted Traffic Today You Need to Use Free Targeted Traffic Exchange Sites,It's One Of The quickest Ways To Get Traffic To Your Affiliate page."

Free traffic exchange sites work well. But make sure you use the best ones or
you will be wasting a lot of time.

This is how they work:

You basically get an advertising email address and agree to exchange
advertising with that email address. You then get to advertise your offer to
those other email addresses as well.

So a tremendous number of ads go through it but 1% of those can give you
several hundred hits to your website page per day of people who are interested in your ad.

The simplest way to understand how free exchange sites work is just to visit
one and sign up.

There are a few really good free traffic exchange sites where you can drive free traffic to your affiliate page.

Those email list ad exchanges are really old school Internet marketing and I doubt they work well any more. People only read to see if their ad is there, I don't think many potential customers actually will read through all those hype filled ads.

thank you very much Linda for this info...
But what is the best way to get traffic within 24 hours?
Is Digg,Stumble,Reddit a good ways for fast traffic??

From what i have learnt its much better to have a link building strategy and have a consistent flow of traffic. Submitting a well written article into the big article publishers may give you a big spike in traffic depending if its goes viral or gets a good search engine ranking. Some sites that 'Claim' large amounts of traffic can be either a scam with un-targeted traffic which you don't need and maybe outdated. I am a newbie though and disregard my answer if you wish :)

I don't like the sound of a traffic exchange, does it mean your promoting products to your list without know what the product is?

I do think there is some relevance in seeking lists that would like your product.

so although I don't think email marketing is dead I think you need to pick the people you do it with.

I also think its probably a good route for traffic whilst your building your backlinks and article marketing

"To Get FREE Targeted Traffic Today You Need to Use Free Targeted Traffic Exchange Sites,It's One Of The quickest Ways To Get Traffic To Your Affiliate page."

Problem is there really is not much point in getting a ton of traffic if it does not convert

I think the problem a lot of newbies find with this business is the 'quick' mentality. You know 'get rich quick' or 'get a ton of traffic quick'

Internet marketing takes time and effort to make an impression that is lasting and worthwhile

Forget about getting things quick especially if you are looking for free options

Take the time to build your business on a solid foundation. You'll be glad you did

One of our customers used a traffic exchange program and got 700 unique visitors in 7 days. The problem is none of them converted.

Of course. The problem is that the visitors you get aren't new potential customers. They're other webmasters who are sellers.

Or they're just bots and spiders following links from other sites participating in the link exchange.

No offense but I believe this is the worst and lowest quality type of advertising... how can you say "tagetted traffic" of people are just clicking your ad for their own benifit to have traffic in return as well? If you want long-term business, focus on seo...

To get the most out of traffic exchange you have to join their affiliate program and try refering people. Each person you enroll will add a substantial amount of credit to your account.

I've tried traffic exchanges maybe twice, and it is the worst kind of traffic
(and biggest waste of time).

I stopped after 2x because I noticed one common denominator...

Not once have I ever seen a guru use them for building his business, so I
knew than it was a big waste of my time.

Some people feel that any traffic is good traffic. But while tire-kickers will inflate the number of visits to your site, they won't make you any money, which is the point of online marketing in the first place. Traffic that converts, now that's the key. I'd rather have 100 visitors and 5 buyers than 10,000 visitors and 1 buyer.

Link building is the holy grail as far as Internet Marketing is concerned and it is 100% free. The more higly ranked PR backlinks to the website/Blog the more number of visitors to your website/blog and google treat this as a vote for your site. This will help in gaining of natural search engine results.

HelpMeAffiliate

MI
Back