The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to get approved for awin and ShareAsale?

Happened to me too. First thing, did you check their guidelines? Sometimes it's some tiny detail they're picky about. Also, shoot them a quick email asking for feedback.

Well, it's just an email squeeze page ...
Networks are sometimes leery of email spam --that may be the reason.

Try ClickBank they like email traffic (with reservations stated in their AUP policies on opt ins, etc). This is assuming you are not residing in a restricted country GEO.

Happened to me too. First thing, did you check their guidelines? Sometimes it's some tiny detail they're picky about. Also, shoot them a quick email asking for feedback.
Has this worked for? Because I asked awin for feedback they just said " need to add more original content" that's all.

Well, it's just an email squeeze page ...
Networks are sometimes leery of email spam --that may be the reason.

Try ClickBank they like email traffic (with reservations stated in their AUP policies on opt ins, etc). This is assuming you are not residing in a restricted country GEO.
I am in the UK. Do clickbank offer any get offers?

It is a coupon site. I don't think that AWIN, SaS or CB have interest in coupon sites, especially under developed sites such as yours. Your site has no substance and it is severely lacking in content.

From my experience, in order to be accepted by a network you need to be as explicit as you can be about your website and, of course, to have some content on it, they won't accept publishers that don't have a functioning site. Hope it helps!

banners
Back